JJK Chapter 267 Spoilers

Gege should have kept her dead, unless we get a JJK Part 2, bringing her back this late in the game when the series is ending in 5 chapters is not exciting at all.

And I say this as someone who really likes Nobra and I still have her as my favorite female character.
Well he did bring her back, my point was that if you’re gonna bring her back, maybe don’t wait until the last fucking minute just so she can help deal the final blow to Sukuna.

This is what I was afraid of when MeguKuna happened. Sukuna in any other character's body would have been fine (perhaps Kenjaku should have helped to find a vessel).

What went wrong?

- 10 shadows
- World cutting slash

You dont give power ups to an already overpowered opponent.

All those who were calling Megukuna and WCS Gege's Magnum Opus should not speak on bad ending.

It was inevitable, but y'all were too busy glazing Sukuna.

Indigo

Yellow Flash
What’s wrong with Nobara? And it was obvious that she never died, or else Gege wouldn’t keep it ambiguous
it does feel a bit cheap though

a character that has a CT really good against Sukuna being hidden from half the story

and bringing her back in the nick of time, in the last 5 chapters to help solve the final villain?

it's kinda like Ishida's dad showing up with that random arrow to help defeat the final villain in Bleach lmao

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
i still dont understand why we ran through so many hoops of trying to wear out sukuna in 2on1s and why they didnt all just go after sukuna tother stakes are high if they got caught in domains by frienly fire or whatever thats the risk they shouldve taken.

they couldve jumped urauma, freed up hakari had him, todo and yuji at the front like with rika and Yuta as support with Maki landing sneaks...

i couldve probably give this fight some better qualities.

shame going out like GoT

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Can't let Yuji shine, not even once.
What if Megumi is saved at the end?

It would have been a lot easier to defeat Sukuna without Megumi.
megumi is a bum lost my respect for the guy, i understand what happened to him but to be there watching your friend do any and everything by even risking their lives to free him was a cop out megumi at any point couldve fought alongside them hindering Sukuna as far back as the GoatJo fight maybe even against Yoruzu.

megumi dragged the gaunlet down, Gojo was avoiding hitting sukunas head cause he was also trying to free megumi and in the end gojo died and ater witnssing it megumi still didnt lend a hand when yuji was able to connect with him.