Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, was gonna engage but honestly after coming back from the gym and eating. I am crashing down and think I’m gonna sleep early. With that being said.

Read list:

townie lean: Baki, xenos, ratchet, Naomi, orca, Saber (mechanically though, thread wise he is really going down), ultra, pot, zennie, worst.

scum lean: Michelle, waston, reloaded, alexis, Adam, ekko, flower.

rest are null, I would give indigo the benefit of the doubt here actually but not really liking him at all thread wise. Him saying he is checked out when there was absolutely no pressure his way reeks. When I confronted him about what his stance is against me he dodged and just placed his vote on me. Not really sure why he thinks having an ability that allows him to copy other abilities clears him by any stretch of the imagination. For all I know there might be consequences of me rejecting I am not aware of. But could see him flipping townie

flower can be either but more inclined on scum side, I would think townie flower would be more open minded and more thoughtful, wouldn’t be past her to pull shit like this as scum either tbh. Wasn’t fan of her rage quitting and threatening to sub out, saw her do that as scum before multiple times.

Rest really are null for now. Can go either tbh.

Will reevaluate coming eod.
Do you have any updates to this treads list
You can also add hime to the scum lean list as well actually.
Nah, I doubt it
Strong Town:

Naomi
Worst
Indigo
Michelle

Normal Town leans:

Ultra
Broki
Ratchet
TAC
Xenos
Charlie
Rion
Bakidou

Weaker Town leans:

Logiko
Zem
Muugen

PoE fodder tier:

Orca/Polar/Ekko/Melkor/any inactive

Slight scum lean:

Sallucion
Mango
Watson

Stronger scum lean:

SoulKiller
Adam
When you have time please ping me with changes
Aymr was used to ultra kill @Alexis2282AE /???
This looks like a town vig action.

Status
Not open for further replies.