Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Her role as claimed was 1:1 with a role I've had in a Fuji game. But moreover, my post was to say that I really didn't think she was scum lying. It didn't make sense with how she played. You can say it was OTT, but I point to the fact that she was lynched anyway.

Anyway. If you remember just tag me
well it was her lying in general that got her to hang, which was a consensus vote, lying about being town to save yourself if youre indie is one thing but to go back and lie again just doesnt even make sense at all...

:tinfoil:

Eh. 10 mafia in 50 players is low.

12 is low as well, but 10? I doubt it
With conversion you trade 0 for 2 for free with added benefit of getting a good standing player.

You don't need more than 5 mafia members to win a weeb game, all you need is well oiled machine to know what to do

Hell imo higher number goes against mafia

@Yo Tan Wa why didn't you distrust other people claiming to have the same ability as you?
I did give it thought, but I've only seen Pot claim it. At that moment i thought there could be more players in it.

When Council started there were only 3 extra including me. I thought one in 3 was possible, but what Faction would one scum be from in 50 players game? If from one, what about others?
Then together with the fact, it'd only protect one player, i didn't believe in it.

I did give it thought, but I've only seen Pot claim it. At that moment i thought there could be more players in it.

When Council started there were only 3 extra including me. I thought one in 3 was possible, but what Faction would one scum be from in 50 players game? If from one, what about others?
Then together with the fact, it'd only protect one player, i didn't believe in it.

Do you have current reads?

What was council's conclusion after the night talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.