Status
Not open for further replies.
I did give it thought, but I've only seen Pot claim it. At that moment i thought there could be more players in it.

When Council started there were only 3 extra including me. I thought one in 3 was possible, but what Faction would one scum be from in 50 players game? If from one, what about others?
Then together with the fact, it'd only protect one player, i didn't believe in it.
You get extra karma for being in council too. Maybe something else, idk.

How likely is it 1 Town, 1 mafia1, 1 mafia2 and 1 indie?

Like other than obvious town's like Flower, Indigo, xenos, etc. I think i trust majority of active people. Kinda hoped my abilities wouldn't get fvcked over tbh

Saber

King of Knights
β€Ž
I did give it thought, but I've only seen Pot claim it. At that moment i thought there could be more players in it.

When Council started there were only 3 extra including me. I thought one in 3 was possible, but what Faction would one scum be from in 50 players game? If from one, what about others?
Then together with the fact, it'd only protect one player, i didn't believe in it.
i don't think it necessarily needs to feature the 2 mafia teams in it, 1 would be enough
because weebs games are chaotic...
do you think the hosts would just hand us 3 confirmed townies on a silver plate like this? it's more likely that one of you is there to spread chaos
also, the council is not only about choosing players to protect but also leading town and i'm sure other things will happen involving it at some point

i don't think it necessarily needs to feature the 2 mafia teams in it, 1 would be enough
because weebs games are chaotic...
do you think the hosts would just hand us 3 confirmed townies on a silver plate like this? it's more likely that one of you is there to spread chaos
also, the council is not only about choosing players to protect but also leading town and i'm sure other things will happen involving it at some point
Maybe. But that's the conclusion i arrived at.

I did planned on keeping them under watch.. back of my head. But tbh i don't think they are scum, atleast not so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.