Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Think Mango probably needs some kills or blocks thrown his way the longer he stalls out. Doesn't feel like town Mango at all. Was going to pressure Michelle but a voice in my head is telling me that is not the way right now. There was one other as well but I've forgotten.

Ratchet

Not sure I would tbh. As vig i mean.

Well, i probably would but i'd feel bad about it. Like, Alexis is most likely mafia so like, good job, keep it up, etc. No reason to announce it imo.
Yeah, I can see that. Think the natural response though would be seeing it janitored and thinking "woah, hey, that wasn't me". Good bet that the slot was scum anyway, so meh.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Did anyone claim the kill on Alexis?
Ngl I will give my 2 cents for it.

Because for the sake of game integrity I think that town should not have ultra kills available without putting effort into unlocking it or amping a superkill. Atleast this early in the game. And scum should also only have a one shot of it imho or useage locked behind conditional amps.

It is very likely that scum might have killed Alexis.

Because for the sake of game integrity I think that town should not have ultra kills available without putting effort into unlocking it or amping a superkill. Atleast this early in the game. And scum should also only have a one shot of it imho or useage locked behind conditional amps.

I really really doubt Scum would use ultra kill on townie everyone in discord chat and outside of it found scummy

Ratchet

In fact a thought just came to me as to who might have done it, and why it would appear as an Ultra kill. Going to keep it to myself for now though, it's not important.

Status
Not open for further replies.