Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I’ll be brief here.

Now, nothingburger players: Yoho - saying whatever fits the flow of the thread, xenos (??????), Baki Baku whatever - what did he even post in those 70 posts?

Ah do you want to know what I did d1, well let me explain it to you Natalia

BakiDou: BoaHancocksHusband > Michelle > Dr. Watson > Adam > Watson > Flower

Look at the man here interacting with every single mf in existence, voting Watson who survived a super killed, voting town confirmed indie Flower, Voting afk Boa, why not????
Not let me show you the good stuff

Ok folks, lets analyze the worst votes from Souls wagon

This is just a half concession, nothing to see here tbh

Ok, so Ultra is calling out the hordes to vote Soul, and look what happens, next, we have these 4 beautiful thread stalkers coming out of woodwork, doing a fair thread stalker job

But wait there's more, At first glance you would think that their votes are sheep votes without sharing an opinion of their own or without anything of substance. , all this in the first 10 minutes after being called out to vote, the problem here is that they are also sheeping each other in the council vote pattern

For example the same people who are voting Soul without that much of an explanation are now voting Saber for a council spot
@Ultra Watson is looking better than Reloaded tbh, I think that we should strike in this throuple Saber-Reloaded- Alexis
Maybe Saber is playing everyone here and faked a poison on himself(herself?). Why would this pattern form? Coincidence? I think not!
I suspected Alexis and Watson, look at this census, 32 | 6 | 5 | 1 | 1 | 1 | 1 | 1 | 1 Alexis was prob mafia, we can assume that we have 6 and 6 mafia teams why not , and the guy did 0 towny deeds, read my case on him and Reloaded, and Saber(look above), this is the stuff, this is the the good weed, this is town manifest. Keep your hand off my tortoise.

You cant compare with me 14 poster.

Watson should contribute more, she entered the thread just to roll over and do nothing, I find that weird af, she did had a small defense for Mango, and called Ratchet town, just a small stance here.
Im interested in this Fleur scenario also, this can be link, one of my main suspects, Saber had a defense for Mango, and Mango had a defense for Saber, this is interconnected in a weird way.

So im following what Ratchet is talking about, this is like a spider web.
I like that you are reading what is going on Melkor, towny.
I even sussed Mango, if he flips scum I take all the credit, who did you sus again Natalia?

Natalija: Pot Goblin > SoulKiller

All you did was to park a vote on Soul Killer the indi and call it a day, nice Zolo impression, stop the cap, I was on the scum team non stop(hopefully Mango and Watson flips scum lol)

If you are caught up can you make a resume please?
I have not read 100% of the thread. My main town reads are Flower (confirmed town), Naomi, Indigo, Worst, Oddofruit (i think he was the one who resurrected Flower), i also believe Soul"s claim of pro town indie.

town leans on Xenos TAC, Muugen, Baki, Ratchet, Broki, Hime Orca, , maybe Emil If you vouch on him. Propably forgot some people.

others are in POE, happy to resolve Mango, Reloaded, Adam right now.

Welp, i can't see ability with this name
Telekinesis was used on ???

Active was used on ???

Killer Bees was activated

Detective's Gamble was activated.

its in this wu

Status
Not open for further replies.