Status
Not open for further replies.
This just reads as "no u"

I'm not here to talk about me, I'm here to talk about you. Why do you somehow believe throwing votes around means you're playing well? Lmao

The way I see it, you're just suspecting the people everyone is suspecting. "I even sussed Mango", you get a golden medal for your hard mental work. Perhaps the only interesting thing in your posts is the Saber suspicion. I don't see why you should take any Mango credit, the guy is as sus as a wet blanket. And actual Soul had more friction with him than you.

So if Mango and Watson flip scum (they prob will), who do you see as their teammates?

My 14 posts are more memorable than your 700 ones :hihihi:
My g i have only 70 posts, we are neg diffing Ultra if Watson flips town, he defended her last day phase
Maybe I will neg diff you for yolo
Btw yeah Now mango is sus, but you had 0 susses on him d1, I was on him before the mech talks, I was here from day 0, from before this game started, I was there 3 months ago.

My g i have only 70 posts, we are neg diffing Ultra if Watson flips town, he defended her last day phase
Btw yeah Now mango is sus, but you had 0 susses on him d1, I was on him before the mech talks, I was here from day 0, from before this game started, I was there 3 months ago.
if watson flips scum

I compared Baki playstyle during night phase with 2 other games (one of him as Town, and other as mafia), I'd lean on him not being mafia aligned atm

Summary of his play would be (mind u I didn't even read his posts in those 2 games lol)

Mafia- short lines for posts
Town- longer posts

For reference, Town performance was in peaky blinders, mafia one was in the last Airbender
I mean @bold, I choose not to underestimate him as a player or the chance he improved. But if he wants me to consider him bad at playing scum, I can :suresure:

You did not answer my question fully, try harder. Who do you look at for teammates of Watson and Mango, and the answer can't be just Ultra. And why aren't you pushing Saber?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'm not quite sure on this. Still think his play makes more sense as lazy Townie. That said, if both Watson and Mango turn up Mafia, I can't defend Ultra much further. Kinda need to see what Adam is too, if Adam is Town then I'm moving back my town read of Ultra. My question though is, if this is Ultra as scum he is *extremely* sloppy. His cases are transparently shallow, and he's poking both Ekko and I, which is a zero-sum game if he's also being lazy with it. Kinda feel like this needs to be considered more than his accuracy.

I mean @bold, I choose not to underestimate him as a player or the chance he improved. But if he wants me to consider him bad at playing scum, I can :suresure:

You did not answer my question fully, try harder. Who do you look at for teammates of Watson and Mango, and the answer can't be just Ultra. And why aren't you pushing Saber?
I cant answer more, no info, and I need to read from page 360-424, probably wont happen in the next hours
anyways, you need to put something on the table also, cant do solo all the sussing, if Mango/Watson flips scum, who is the team
Remember my first susses were on mango and watson, before the mech, what is the scum team/teams from your point of view?
And no sussing indies doesn't count

I'm not quite sure on this. Still think his play makes more sense as lazy Townie. That said, if both Watson and Mango turn up Mafia, I can't defend Ultra much further. Kinda need to see what Adam is too, if Adam is Town then I'm moving back my town read of Ultra. My question though is, if this is Ultra as scum he is *extremely* sloppy. His cases are transparently shallow, and he's poking both Ekko and I, which is a zero-sum game if he's also being lazy with it. Kinda feel like this needs to be considered more than his accuracy.
Well, this is why we need these flips in the first plance, Watson-Mango- Reloaded- Saber from my view- , its d2 with 0 scum flips, so....

Status
Not open for further replies.