Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh I don’t think Ultra is scum. The way he approached my fake Indie claim was night and day different from his non Town games. In those he eventually voted me or pushed me while here he defended me and isn’t a pussy who gives in to thread demand.

And thing is, if you have 10 posts per day that leaves you plenty of time to observe the game and compile a pretty decent POW made in peace. You can see things most us that post a lot miss bcs if hectic nature of the game

Yet Nat is focused on 2-3 things now and doesn't have a birds eye view you would expect from someone who only has 10 posts
Not only that, the minimum post restrictions is 10 and the way she utilized her vote last DP reeks harder than the homeless man I met at the 1 dollar counter store.

She didn’t care for who she voted, and her post this DP are some low tier useless. Imagine wasting it to push a player who is townie most likely.

Also I have a problem with the restriction itself. From a host perspective, it’s a bullshit restriction, why would I make a player not post? I want my game to be active and have more pages. She probably thought she can cruise by with that lame ass excuse.

She didn’t even elaborate on what happens if she tries to break the 10 post restriction.

She is most likely just scum, and gonna be packed up for Christmas and sent to the stars. It’s only matter of time.

Not only that, the minimum post restrictions is 10 and the way she utilized her vote last DP reeks harder than the homeless man I met at the 1 dollar counter store.

She didn’t care for who she voted, and her post this DP are some low tier useless. Imagine wasting it to push a player who is townie most likely.

Also I have a problem with the restriction itself. From a host perspective, it’s a bullshit restriction, why would I make a player not post? I want my game to be active and have more pages. She probably thought she can cruise by with that lame ass excuse.

She didn’t even elaborate on what happens if she tries to break the 10 post restriction.

She is most likely just scum, and gonna be packed up for Christmas and sent to the stars. It’s only matter of time.
I won't go into whether Baki is scum or not i didn't pay attention to him much this game

What strikes me is Nats confidence and approach to the game as if she is informed while saying she only knows 20% of the game

Worst

Custom title

I disagree with this push tbh

I won't go into whether Baki is scum or not i didn't pay attention to him much this game

What strikes me is Nats confidence and approach to the game as if she is informed while saying she only knows 20% of the game
Baki is most likely townie and I would look else where for anyone who thinking of going after him.

Yea, she does not strike me as uninformed either but sure acts like she did not read the thread. I doubt she read everything but her actions, and intentions, and what she posted does not strike me as townie pov at all.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Please don't, it's a tough task but my role is better for it.

Also

Vote lynch Watson for now
Question for you my friend

You don't want your restriction lifted because it overall benefits your role

But in what way does it benefit town?

A post restriction this fierce makes me think you could be an indy

I don't see either town or scum being restricted in such a way

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
hmm did i just imagine this????? fuji said minamoto subbed in and he was posting...

im not going crazy am i???????????????
It's the ones who realized they've gone crazy who are actually sane

Status
Not open for further replies.