Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the insults. Almost like I haven’t checked the Discord yet or anything and just know what’s in the thread (and he didn’t walk it back here at all).

*rolls eyes*
u have had access to that chat for 12 hours now
this is completely on u for not reading and trying to divert wagons when ppl literally in the chat r saying to put pressure on mango to claim cuz of events that went on there

then u cry when ppl dont comply and say ppl dont listen to CONFIRMED TOWN

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
And I have no idea why it‘s so hard to understand that you always flip the counter wagons to a mislynch when there was such mad resistance to them. It‘s the correct path in order to make more informed decisions.
This isn't an exact science. On play I don't think either Soul or Ekko are scum.

if someone could just nuke flower that would be great
she has not even tried reading or tried to listen to any new information that has come her way
instead she hyperfixates on killing all of her voters and demands for other players to vote them by trying to act like since she is confirmed, she automatically knows who the scums r

shame on the person who revived her
absolute liability to town
even worse than reviving an inactive tbh bc at least they wont death tunnel (and make everyone follow them) without reevaluating based on new information they r presented with

Status
Not open for further replies.