Status
Not open for further replies.
And I have no idea why it‘s so hard to understand that you always flip the counter wagons to a mislynch when there was such mad resistance to them. It‘s the correct path in order to make more informed decisions.

Worst

Custom title
Well i do hope that Watson and Mango flip scum, i would like to eat a bullet for having good reads tbh, this is a nice feeling
they better not disappoint lol
Well well chill not saying if they flip scum you're certified scum that's just what i concluded from that ISO i said it's not a strong reason to sus you but it's what i got from it you could just say you're in my watch list rather than my scum list

yes, u r delusional
he literally addressed that last night in the night chat and said that he meant that as a way to say he will be impartial
Thanks for the insults. Almost like I haven’t checked the Discord yet or anything and just know what’s in the thread (and he didn’t walk it back here at all).

*rolls eyes*

That's how loosers think smh

Kashimo mentality not found
:endthis:I dont fear death mr Adam,
The Annihilation Tournament has begun

The first 16 challengers to quote the write-up will take part in a R/P/S tournament to decide who will become the new Chairman of Worstgen and earn the opportunity to choose an additional seat on the Night Council. The last place loser of the tournament will die.

Dont quote this, you will be in also if you quote tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.