Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can give a convincing and solid case on either of them I'll vote them

Soul was proven right about your false claim and had you not fumbled the bag he may have been the lynch yesterday

Michelle and Zemmi both seem to be vouching for Ekko granted it's possible all 3 are scum together but Michelle and Zemmi aren't giving off scum vibes at least not to Mr

Watson confirmed she can survive Ultra kills she was a wagon for a bit but managed to slip past and many people including myself still suspect her

So in my unprofessional opinion she's the best option for today

If Soul or Ekko slip up or say something contradicting to what they said previously then yeah take em out but for now I think it's best we don't hyper focus on them
Yoho.

I had 2 people vouching for me previous day.
I had a Time Stop ability up.
Soul and Ekko were far less cleared and still were harder defended than I was.

They still are. It‘s not rocket science to assume at least one of them is scum.

It‘s getting really tilting. You‘re obstructing the solve of the only confirmed Town in the game rn.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
she isnt trying to solve or pressure
she is making this day into her vanity revenge project and ppl just enable it
so sick of this, it sucks any fun out of trying to actually play the game
I appreciate where you're coming from. That's why it's not worth your time getting sucked into it. Do what you need to do, she's flipped townie so that's a slot solved, onto the next one etc.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Yoho.

It‘s getting really tilting. You‘re obstructing the solve of the only confirmed Town in the game rn.
Of the two Ekko would be the more logical choice also just because you're confirmed town doesn't mean you're god almighty and we'll all dance to your strings like puppets

You may be right about both of them who knows but imo there's better and more logical targets this is gonna be a long game so we have plenty of time to reevaluate both of them at a later date

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Yoho.

can you stop spite tunneling rn and play the game foreals please?

Status
Not open for further replies.