Status
Not open for further replies.
Melkor you are just grasping straws

I'll ask again tho, why am I scum to you? What posts prior to that one set you off? What have I done so far that warrants you thinking I'm scum

Cause you never pushed me, never accused me of anything or even interacted with me, you sheeped my wagon and that's it

I did not have as much time to interact with people in this game as i wanted. But I recall you were sussed by my main town reads day 1 and were counterwagon to Flower.

Do you have reads on Watson, Ekko, Mango, Soul?

I did not have as much time to interact with people in this game as i wanted. But I recall you were sussed by my main town reads day 1 and were counterwagon to Flower.

Do you have reads on Watson, Ekko, Mango, Soul?
So basically you sheeped and throw dirt but you yourself have no active reason to consider me to be scum?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Tag her and ask her.

I'm going to kinda be here today, but maybe not really because my two hour sleep self is zombified.
2 hours is plenty I haven't slept at all and got class in 1.5 hours

What's your stance on Baki and Nat

Esp Baki flopping between wagons so easily not making a firm stand and Nat approaching the game from low investment into it but playing as if she has high investment in it
@Ratchet when you get time can you answer this, same as checking Melkor and me discussion few posts behind this one

@Underworld Broker, @Charlie @SoulKiller @Worst and who ever else wants to can answer this too

Status
Not open for further replies.