Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
@Adam 🍎 Town for Baki, like his thoughts and am generally on the same page. Nat I had leaning scum but I've liked more today, need to see more as the post restriction is hard for me to accept, it's very very punitive if town. I don't think Ultra and Melkor would be scum together, if you consider the context that ultra finds you suspect, his request isn't out of reason IMO. Melkor the only thing I have for him being town is that he has volunteered role info pretty openly, which isn't how he plays scum. But on play, I haven't liked his reasoning.

I have reservations about the info on Red Night. Feels like it would be very careless for scum to target a player with a role that hasn't posted, and the fact he's shown up today could indicate that he was around for the night. That said, he hasn't offered any reason to read him town, so wouldn't be upset if he got shot or something. Don't think he should be the lynch when the other two leading candidates have survived kills.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
There is one thing which is odd.

Red night says getting census is his passive which gets triggered right at the beginning of Day 2.

Indigo got census after sometime from the beginning of Day 2.

But between these two census, we got this action WU from prof - Recruitment wu

Yuma Kokohead was used on ???

Master Escapist was used on ???

Duralumin was activated

Recruitment was used on ???​

Sky Eater was used on ???

Jack The Monkey was used on ???

Either this is false alarm there is something missing here

Red night says getting census is his passive which gets triggered right at the beginning of Day 2.

Reading too much into it?

Recruitment doesn't have to be a conversion. Usually conversions show up as "a player got converted" or "[Ability Name] was used to convert???". Fuji has always been consistent with this. For all we know Recruitment is just a Neighbour ability (might even be @AkaneSQ 's).

Status
Not open for further replies.