Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically a discredit attempt disguised as a town read, Adam has no real justification for going "uh...solve...what's that????"

I brought him out of his 69th pointless argument of the game to ask a straightforward question and he could not give me one off the top of his head
@Adam 🍎 well what's ur solve rn , if LM flips town/scum where u look next? Who's his buddies in case of scum flip

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Red Night sounds kinda fine, we should focus on our next topic
So far we've discussed

Mango
Watson
Soul

Muugen and I questioned Yo Tan

I think i saw Melkor in the hot seat for a bit

And now Knight

Who do you think should interrogate next?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
And how can you distingue me coming here at the good moment and me lurking and waiting for someone to tell everyone why I'm scum.
Full claim, not asking again. Also don't think Ultra as scum gets defensive about the way I characterised his town game, he takes a lot of pride in that, so at the very least I don't think he's making it up out of thin air. Ball is in your court.

Red Night sounds kinda fine, we should focus on our next topic
Who the fu-

He popped in the thread out of a DEAD sleep with NO FUCKING posts to address my mech on him. He has not posted in fucking 3 days of play and he somehow plucked out and noticed me accusing him and now is active

He has 0 reason to perform any actions but I received him as a visitor

0.0% chance of being a coincidence.

Depends on ability. Mine is for a phase. So we won't be talking at night. Of course there's catch to mine but i won't be talking about that. But i need other person to like, be willing to talk with me so if someone pulls "nah, i don't trust you, i'll ignore your pm" then it's uselss. Which is why i needed to know if Watson scum reads me or not. To avoid Indigo - SK situation

Worst

Custom title
Depends on ability. Mine is for a phase. So we won't be talking at night. Of course there's catch to mine but i won't be talking about that. But i need other person to like, be willing to talk with me so if someone pulls "nah, i don't trust you, i'll ignore your pm" then it's uselss. Which is why i needed to know if Watson scum reads me or not. To avoid Indigo - SK situation

I see now it's clear thanks

Who the fu-

He popped in the thread out of a DEAD sleep with NO FUCKING posts to address my mech on him. He has not posted in fucking 3 days of play and he somehow plucked out and noticed me accusing him and now is active

He has 0 reason to perform any actions but I received him as a visitor

0.0% chance of being a coincidence.
Ultra was that action harmful?

He's probably just lying about being lynchproof fyi because this is the best he can come up with to not get lynched, he's pretty atrocious as scum.

If he is there's gotta be an ability here that can neutralize it if you wanna be safe but it's probably just nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.