Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of the nature of the result.

Normally redirections and the like are always on the table. But he was dead inactive. There's no excuse for him using any action of any kind. So even if he was that's automatically sus.

He would have to be like, specifically framed by some framing variant of tracker/watcher. Seems unlikely.
Well if u say so

Noted for the 2nd attempt at defending him tho
I was the first one to type blues number and call him for a shot on him lol

Worst

Custom title
Broker had a really bad vote on the Flower wagon and seems more cheeky than solving

Polar is getting substantially outposted by Orca, in my experience he's scum 90% of the time when this happens
Hmm how's the vote on the flower wagon bad ?

I agree with the Polar take i had him as town but now he's really gone to the backlines as some sus started to pile up.....might have to reconsider this slot

So like, we could have you as main wagon and you shouldn't be lynched if votes do not count on you, right?
i can confirm this if you guys work with me
I don't think we got an official vote count until the very end of the day phase though. We had to rely on your vote counts before that.

But if your plan is to keep Red Night in first place and have the 2nd wagon as a backup lynch I can get behind that.

Broker had a really bad vote on the Flower wagon and seems more cheeky than solving
If u say it like that, what vote would've been better? I'm not leaving my vote on a wagon that wasn't gonna pick up (hime) when I'm about to go sleep and day ends when I'm not around

I've been solving plenty if u bothered to pay attention

Status
Not open for further replies.