Status
Not open for further replies.
i get double vote against the first person who votes for me and an upgraded actions against them
Revealing anything vote related is definitely smth u shouldn't share ever

*Pulls up chair*

Yeah, let's talk about you. What are ya doin this game, Broki?
I'm moving the discussions to the next topic once I feel it's been discussed enough and starts becoming a waste of time / too much running in circles

I still feel Red Nights posts sound kinda genuine? Idk his meta difference between town and scum, so maybe u can give me smth here cause I don't like blindly following results in a bastard labeled game

Don't like her posts overall. How she voted Soul seemed opportunistic and latching onto a common thread push and not her own thoughts. She has spun/lawyered a few words and thoughts here and there and acted "dumb" (I dont mean this negatively) at times. She supposedly RPS roleblocked Adam and Soul or tried to D1. Does town usually have that type of roleblock in SRM? I didn't think so, but such a big game here maybe.

I dont read her well because maybe I expect more from her than she provides at times. So maybe something there. Maybe not. She has been open move wise some, so that's a plus in her favor, but also...very easy to do in these big games I'm guessing

On pure read id lean scum
Has hime discussed anybody other than Adam and Soulkiller?

Sorry, i have to Ask about 2 things

nor have vote power during the day
Why is is specified? We aren't voting during the night anyway.

Mysterious Benefactor : immune to investigative abilities
Which basically makes you Miller. Why haven't you claimed it earlier?

I mean you're unlynchable, basically unkillable, can't be culted and investigated. So like, literally only thing that could kill you is ultra kill. It's really difficult to buy it tbh.

Revealing anything vote related is definitely smth u shouldn't share ever

I'm moving the discussions to the next topic once I feel it's been discussed enough and starts becoming a waste of time / too much running in circles

I still feel Red Nights posts sound kinda genuine? Idk his meta difference between town and scum, so maybe u can give me smth here cause I don't like blindly following results in a bastard labeled game
So your prime suspect is Hime...got anything else?

I mean, let's just say that. Stop throwing around refills and just refill dude who's revived flower. If he's really Town then we can just revive him and he solo the game because he should be literally unkillable

Status
Not open for further replies.