Status
Not open for further replies.
(2) Super Role Madness - Weebs: New Beginnings | Page 448 | Worstgen
Start reading from here, my interaction with Melkor and Ultra coming to save him
@The Orca you too read it
Wow, I should have read all the posts from this morning lol

That was interesting. Definitely brings up some questions that now should tie those 2 together in some manner. Either as scum or Ultra pocketing Melkor for later. Melkor was floundering bad there. Also not sure Melkor has been as questioning as he usually does as town

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Ya'll really think I'll do anything if you threaten me and such?
You're right not to use it now

People are saying use it to get abilities back but they aren't taking the time to think and see scum will also get their abilities back and all those failed kills will get a second chance

And if it's a one shot after this then there's no using it again, you can only hope you get refilled before scum kills you

You're right not to use it now

People are saying use it to get abilities back but they aren't taking the time to think and see scum will also get their abilities back and all those failed kills will get a second chance

And if it's a one shot after this then there's no using it again, you can only hope you get refilled before scum kills you
I tried playing ball with people here but nah, seeing as i'll be threatened and shit and not taken serious and what not i'll just play by my own rules. I'm stacked enough to win the game later on my own so i'll take a back seat and wait that

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I tried playing ball with people here but nah, seeing as i'll be threatened and shit and not taken serious and what not i'll just play by my own rules. I'm stacked enough to win the game later on my own so i'll take a back seat and wait that
They're trying to save odd but it's only putting everyone else at risk

Status
Not open for further replies.