• ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 14 14.4%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • Votes: 14 14.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji is the only good germa and genetic modified human escaped from his evil maker.

Lilith is the only evil vegapunk and genetic modified human escaped from his good maker.

Oda is making a inverse parallel here. Both Sanji and Lilith has hair covering their right eyes.

Sanji Germa genes awakes a little evil sides of him. On the other side, Lilith is evil but seems to have more good than evil.

Basically they are about the same.

Not sure where I can go from here, that's all.

Last edited:
Luffy fans will be find unless we talking about the crazy ones .
Most people that read manga luffy fans or not know that move did not hurt Kizaru that much and he stay down cause he kill vp .
Unfortunately the non-crazy Luffy fans are now few and far in between. Many can’t accept that you can still love Luffy while acknowledging that Bika has been terrible for his character.

Oda doesn’t help either with trying to brush off their failure so that they can celebrate with Vegapunk’s corpse lying beside them.

At least the mess that was the end of Egghead is over. Kizaru got a decent conclusion, Sentomaru got the worst of it, and now we’re on to Elbaf where Oda will likely continue his bad habits.

Unfortunately the non-crazy Luffy fans are now few and far in between. Many can’t accept that you can still love Luffy while acknowledging that Bika has been terrible for his character.

Oda doesn’t help either with trying to brush off their failure so that they can celebrate with Vegapunk’s corpse lying beside them.

At least the mess that was the end of Egghead is over. Kizaru got a decent conclusion, Sentomaru got the worst of it, and now we’re on to Elbaf where Oda will likely continue his bad habits.
I mean i like G5 i just don't see at everything with power scaling eyes first before everything else and most people don't form other places i is been on .
As for Oda brushing off the failure some people call it that since VP brain still alive and was wondering what really would be death for VP if his brain still alive .

Guys, EH incident had a duration of multiple days?
It was over day but i not certain how much more you can tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.