Status
Not open for further replies.
Melkor had no case on me, sheep voted me, i called him out and started grilling him, Ultra swooped in and tried to distract me from Melkor when he was getting hammered.
Why are all your cases

"Two people did something completely innocuous. They are confirmed scum together"

You did this dumb shit with Naomi/Saber. Nobody is buying it, you gotta get better at making cases

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
says the girl whos calling and tagging mods/host for a modkill when flower has done every modkillable offense where even ratchet the guy whos defended flower the most has asked her to stop the mod of this very section said hey you need to take a break after this game and if youre going to play need to chill out

shut the fuck up about being toxic naomi this shit isnt cute or fun or acceptable

@Naomi @Flower fpr all of your bitching about this and that you have completely ruined a fucking weebs game for the majority of us.

give yourselves a pat on the back and fuck off.
I didn't do anything to you. all i saw from you, you kept throwing insults and even when she said she play nice, you kept insulting. To me it looked like you didn't want to be in truce, instead more fight.

and this proves it.

i am surprised you are resorting to wifom.

says the girl whos calling and tagging mods/host for a modkill when flower has done every modkillable offense where even ratchet the guy whos defended flower the most has asked her to stop the mod of this very section said hey you need to take a break after this game and if youre going to play need to chill out

shut the fuck up about being toxic naomi this shit isnt cute or fun or acceptable
gaslight simulator 2024 with those two

Status
Not open for further replies.