Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I didn't do anything to you. all i saw from you, you kept throwing insults and even when she said she play nice, you kept insulting. To me it looked like you didn't want to be in truce, instead more fight.

and this proves it.

i am surprised you are resorting to wifom.
i said shed be a detriment to town as council and guess what she was a detriment to town by her mere threadplay.

im done talking to you youre a fucking hypocrite.

why dont you take a look at how many times flower hass ruined the integrity of the game by the same antics with the same results.

this is like the 3rd game she tried to make a play like that and got d1 for it

she called ekko a piece of shit or something even worse, told us all fuck you, called me a dumbass braindead and luugen.

where were you when those toxic and hurtful and offensive comments were being made
i was called braindead and insulted by other people here. i am not loosing it nor do i care.

insult happen because you guys know how she gets when you try to lynch her. you guys have done this same bs dance every game.

A truce would been better so everyone gets along. but no 100+ lynch day 1 back at it again.

Can we all just chill and have a fun Weebs game. This is also not nice for Fuji and Prof who put a lot of work into this game for us to have fun. If you can't stand someone for, try to read past that persons posts for a moment till you chill again and try again. :pepeshy:

Love you all
This would be literally fine if Flower didn't instigate toxicity every single time and Naomi backing her behaviour every time.

Literally everyone in discord chat agreed D1 was absolute mess bcs of the antics and how with Flower dead the game can go in better more clear direction

I even went as far to put Flower on Ignore so i dont have to deal with that toxicity and yet here it is again

Can we all just chill and have a fun Weebs game. This is also not nice for Fuji and Prof who put a lot of work into this game for us to have fun. If you can't stand someone for, try to read past that persons posts for a moment till you chill again and try again. :pepeshy:

Love you all
I want to have fun without getting trash talked and insulted so badly :(.

Anyway, how‘s your day, Sallu?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
yoho have you contributed anything past these types of fluff posts
like, has there been anything substantial you've given in terms of observations?
Yes feel free to iso my post and read through all my thoughts

I'm just not the type to game solve 24/7 but if I have a thought or someone asks me a question I always give the best information I can

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
@Ratchet you should really just mod ban flower at this point it isnt fair to the rest of the game to continue on with her antics.

this isnt just her"home" forum she plays across multiple platforms and the same issues arise weve all wtinessed it on NF, TMF, OJ and apparently shes been banned from ranked on another forum for the same toxuc bullshit she does.

this is truly my HOME forum i play here and sometimes on FV when aries host furthermore players like myself, zem and plenty others dont even play anymore to begin with and with the yearly game within the first cycle we had another shitshow with flower at the center of it ive reported her post about her words against Ekko and the whole game, thats unacceptable and completely ruined this forums integrity for mafia as a while.

i said shed be a detriment to town as council and guess what she was a detriment to town by her mere threadplay.

im done talking to you youre a fucking hypocrite.

why dont you take a look at how many times flower hass ruined the integrity of the game by the same antics with the same results.

this is like the 3rd game she tried to make a play like that and got d1 for it
she claimed indie and town.

no wanted to read her town, all same people keep lynching her day 1.

you guys be more believable and honest if you didn't do this every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.