Woman = adult human female
Post automatically merged:

Male/female

Ye clown world. There are medical differences between males and females. To ignore this is just silly and tbh on flat earth level reality denial

Cis = gender identity aligns with sex assigned at birth
Trans = gender identity doesnt align with sex assigned at birth.

We dont actually need that though
one piece world is actually flat not sferikal as u may have alwayz thought..

Both an idiot without charisma and an idiot with charisma are idiots. Don't let charisma distract you.
Charisma is an asset in of itself. Charisma can be used to attract and keep talented, competent people in your team. It can be used to rally the public in times of trouble. It can be used in diplomacy. Charisma, is an exceedingly important tool for a leader to possess.

The two hypothetical individuals may both be idiots in your example but the one with charisma has a colossal advantage over the one that doesn't.

Charisma is an asset in of itself. Charisma can be used to attract and keep talented, competent people in your team. It can be used to rally the public in times of trouble. It can be used in diplomacy. Charisma, is an exceedingly important tool for a leader to possess.

The two hypothetical individuals may both be idiots in your example but the one with charisma has a colossal advantage over the one that doesn't.
To be fair, the only charisma Trump has is the popular one with the masses and he is using it to build up the trouble. He is no way keeping "talented" people close to him and has no diplomacy skills. Unless you think that threatening Iran and North-Korea were great diplomacy.

Charisma on its very own isn't sufficient. Especially Trump who is seen as a man-child by so many.

Not even mentioning the fact that I personally don't find him charismatic at all.

To be fair, the only charisma Trump has is the popular one with the masses and he is using it to build up the trouble. He is no way keeping "talented" people close to him and has no diplomacy skills. Unless you think that threatening Iran and North-Korea were great diplomacy.

Charisma on its very own isn't sufficient. Especially Trump who is seen as a man-child by so many.

Not even mentioning the fact that I personally don't find him charismatic at all.
"My button is bigger than yours and mine works"
Legendary tweet. This got fat Kim to visit South Korea. A historical moment. Definitively great diplomacy.

i swear..u know chrimstas snowglobe???..its someting like dat..world of one

Open ur profile..

When used with bad intentions charisma is worse than no charisma.