Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Ratchet you should really just mod ban flower at this point it isnt fair to the rest of the game to continue on with her antics.

this isnt just her"home" forum she plays across multiple platforms and the same issues arise weve all wtinessed it on NF, TMF, OJ and apparently shes been banned from ranked on another forum for the same toxuc bullshit she does.

this is truly my HOME forum i play here and sometimes on FV when aries host furthermore players like myself, zem and plenty others dont even play anymore to begin with and with the yearly game within the first cycle we had another shitshow with flower at the center of it ive reported her post about her words against Ekko and the whole game, thats unacceptable and completely ruined this forums integrity for mafia as a while.
I can't do anything about *this* game, as I'm a player in it. After this yeah she's going ti be taking some time out playing here. Haven't decided how long for yet but I will. Now I'd appreciate if we could get back to the game, set aside the issues for now and try to enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.