Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe its time to make up, flower
maybe we dont have to be enemies anymore
think of all the things we can accomplish if we team up
all the people we will make rage quit the game

doesn't the thought of that alone make a grown man cry... tears of joy
I don’t care about grudges anymore.

As I‘m getting kicked out of my own home the chances of me ever playing with you guys again is close to zero.

Might even nuke my account. I‘m just playing this out now. Still think you‘re scum, I feel like you were very desperate to survive at EoD. As Town I feel like you would have just been willing to take the hit.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Karma Shop Mechanic

Starting Day 2, players will be able to spend their karma in the Karma Shop where each cycle various abilities pulled from roles across all of Fuji’s past games will be put up for sell. This mechanic will be expanded on during Day 2.​
@Fujishiro @Dr_Professor83

😤 what kinda ponzi scheme are yall running open the shop😤

Emil

Certified Memelord

As I‘m getting kicked out of my own home the chances of me ever playing with you guys again is close to zero.

Might even nuke my account. I‘m just playing this out now. Still think you‘re scum, I feel like you were very desperate to survive at EoD. As Town I feel like you would have just been willing to take the hit.
well that took a dark path real quick, we can talk about that out of thread

please don't

Status
Not open for further replies.