Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait...

The TAC role voted Soul with the alts.

Soul is looking for the TAC role.

Who wanted to lynch Soul previous day?
Town does not win as long as TAC role exists. Like my job here is to ensure town wins and I am notified of this greater evil called 'TAC' who will consume the universe and town efforts will be meaningless. For me to ensure town wins, we need to also get rid of TAC.

Town does not win as long as TAC role exists. Like my job here is to ensure town wins and I am notified of this greater evil called 'TAC' who will consume the universe and town efforts will be meaningless. For me to ensure town wins, we need to also get rid of TAC.
tac is one of the indies?

Genshin Shop Opens
The Genshin Shop has opened!​

Players will be able to visit the Genshin Shop and purchase loot boxes. Players who purchase Bronze Boxes will have a chance to win any item from the karma store not included in The Vault. Items from Silver Boxes will all be guaranteed to be worth 300 or more but also exclude Vault items. And finally, Gold Boxes will be guaranteed to contain items of 600 or more and may contain Vault items.

Bronze Boxes: 50 karma
Silver Boxes: 150 karma
Gold Boxes: 350 karma

To access the shop simply tell the host which Loot Box you would like to purchase from your PM. Not all boxes will be guaranteed to have an item.​

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Never trust a indie player... they will whisper sweet nothing to your ears... they will make you think they only have eyes on you winning, "nah baby I just want town to win don't off me yet" then they get their win con and ghost you faster than Danny phantom going ghost
town locked

Exactly flower, we suppose to be in the same side. We are the masters of time. So wake up and start seeing reason and push for actual scum. Like otherwise, you are literally wasting your time and actually game throwing.
I wouldn't call it a throw. You did mislynch a Townie yesterday.

But I'm willing to work with you if you help me out a little, too.

You should have time based abilities, so they're useless against me, but you could probably amp some stuff into something good if you got your hands on an amp.

Never trust a indie player... they will whisper sweet nothing to your ears... they will make you think they only have eyes on you winning, "nah baby I just want town to win don't off me yet" then they get their win con and ghost you faster than Danny phantom going ghost
You wanna scum hunt besides try and place doubts on the weak people heart? Ngl lowkey scummy post. Do you care about scum hunting?

I wouldn't call it a throw. You did mislynch a Townie yesterday.

But I'm willing to work with you if you help me out a little, too.

You should have time based abilities, so they're useless against me, but you could probably amp some stuff into something good if you got your hands on an amp.
he used gamethrow last time he was scum.

unless i see his pro townie corps, he scum lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.