Status
Not open for further replies.
The Genshin Shop has opened!​

Players will be able to visit the Genshin Shop and purchase loot boxes. Players who purchase Bronze Boxes will have a chance to win any item from the karma store not included in The Vault. Items from Silver Boxes will all be guaranteed to be worth 300 or more but also exclude Vault items. And finally, Gold Boxes will be guaranteed to contain items of 600 or more and may contain Vault items.

Bronze Boxes: 50 karma
Silver Boxes: 150 karma
Gold Boxes: 350 karma

To access the shop simply tell the host which Loot Box you would like to purchase from your PM. Not all boxes will be guaranteed to have an item.​

i am so brooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeee :pepehands:

Emil

Certified Memelord
I wouldn't call it a throw. You did mislynch a Townie yesterday.

But I'm willing to work with you if you help me out a little, too.

You should have time based abilities, so they're useless against me, but you could probably amp some stuff into something good if you got your hands on an amp.
wat about me flower, can u work with me too! i wanna join this alliance, my name is based on a time based character, i fit in! we'll have our own town time core!

50 karma is a lot, I'm still trying to figure out how I got karma to get more. I'm assuming mafia can probably share their karma together to buy things much quicker or it's going to be hilariously one sided

I wouldn't call it a throw. You did mislynch a Townie yesterday.

But I'm willing to work with you if you help me out a little, too.

You should have time based abilities, so they're useless against me, but you could probably amp some stuff into something good if you got your hands on an amp.
You only have yourself to blame for that horrible fuck up from your end. But I ain't gonna discuss this with you since you can't be reasoned with and don't wanna look at it from any other angle.

Start by showing me you are not a liabilty to town and then maybe we can talk.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
The Genshin Shop has opened!​

Players will be able to visit the Genshin Shop and purchase loot boxes. Players who purchase Bronze Boxes will have a chance to win any item from the karma store not included in The Vault. Items from Silver Boxes will all be guaranteed to be worth 300 or more but also exclude Vault items. And finally, Gold Boxes will be guaranteed to contain items of 600 or more and may contain Vault items.

Bronze Boxes: 50 karma
Silver Boxes: 150 karma
Gold Boxes: 350 karma

To access the shop simply tell the host which Loot Box you would like to purchase from your PM. Not all boxes will be guaranteed to have an item.​

how much for that girl who can pull a sword out of her boobs

Status
Not open for further replies.