Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright. Well I shot Watson, Watson is playing like she does as scum, she has pretty much just rolled over and you keep pushing away from that lynch. So either you can't read Watson or you think circumstantial evidence of a protect is of greater weight than the above.
Watson Watson Watson Watson Watson Watson

This is half your posts this game.

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I’m 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don’t smoke, but I occasionally drink. I’m in bed by 11 PM and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I’m trying to explain that I’m a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight, I wouldn’t lose to anyone.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Bruh, Watson has 21 votes on her. I'm not changing that.
You've continued to push against her lynch and ha e asked us to go for Adam instead. I'm trying not to lose my patience Flower I really am. But I suspect the reason you keep asking us to push him, along with Soul and Ekko, is because you want to dress up revenge as if it's based on the game. And I don't believe it entirely is. If I'm wrong then whatever, but if I'm right, I think it's time you re-evaluated.

Speaking of Ekko, why is he not here evicierating Ultra. @Emil Getting cold feet?

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I’m 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don’t smoke, but I occasionally drink. I’m in bed by 11 PM and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I’m trying to explain that I’m a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight, I wouldn’t lose to anyone.

Ratchet

I am hard carrying for Watson and Mango my little scum pals
No I don't think this. Maybe one. I can still reconcile you as town. But if you're faking info for 0 reason then you're just trolling the game, which is game throwing. Hence why I'm asking you for am explanation.

Ratchet

Like the timeline here is Day 1, I get momentum on Mango and Watson, and you pivot away from both of them to Adam and SoulKiller. You also go for Ekko. I think there's a good chance all 3 are town/town-adjacent. Then today Watson and Mango are the consensus lynch and you've walked back your defence of Mango without showing any wider consideration for the game. Then you fake info on Red Night which, once against, distracts from those two.

Like what are you doing really @Ultra

Status
Not open for further replies.