Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
1. i dont recall flower claiming extending the day but if she could do it or not i never scum read her for it, u gotta provide receipts for this. i know adam had that ability but i was against him using it since the day was dragging

2. initially i was against flower using her ability to rekt town's momentum, because i thought it doesnt stop factional kills. later on when it was clarified that she can stop factional kills i asked people to give flower a chance to prove her role. the former role (without stopping factionals) is anti town, the latter (that can stop factional kill) is protown

3. i scrapped all of the above and voted her purely out of spite anyway because she was pissing me off

1. i dont recall flower claiming extending the day but if she could do it or not i never scum read her for it, u gotta provide receipts for this. i know adam had that ability but i was against him using it since the day was dragging

2. initially i was against flower using her ability to rekt town's momentum, because i thought it doesnt stop factional kills. later on when it was clarified that she can stop factional kills i asked people to give flower a chance to prove her role. the former role (without stopping factionals) is anti town, the latter (that can stop factional kill) is protown

3. i scrapped all of the above and voted her purely out of spite anyway because she was pissing me off
Flower is grating ill give you that

Final Vote Count
Final Vote Count
-
Watson - 21
Mango - 2
Adam - 2
Soulkiller - 1
Cal- 1
Gad - 1
Reloaded - 1
Pero - 1
Polar - 1

Voting History
-
Flower: Soulkiller > Red Night > Michelle > Adam > Emil > Soulkiller > Adam
Muugen: Ratchet > Mango > Watson
Indigo: Soulkiller > Red Night > Watson
Ghostface: Emil > RippedCal
Hime: Mango > Watson > Gad
Ultra: Mango > Red Night
Watson: Mango
Reloaded: Mango > Lanji > Red Night > Watson
Pot Goblin: Mango > Red Night > Watson
Orca: Ultra > Lanji > Lemon > Polar
Emil: Lanji > Red Night > Watson
Soulkiller: Mango
Saber: Mango > Watson
Baki: Mango > Watson
Reborn: Reloaded > Watson
Random Asshole: Soulkiller
Yoho: Watson > Red Night > Watson
Michelle: Ultra > Watson
Melkor: Emil > Adam > Red Night > Watson
Charles: Mango > Unvote > Watson
Ratchet: Watson > Red Night > Watson
Nat: Watson
Worst: Yoho > Watson
Red Night: Pero
Xenos: Red Night > Watson
Pero: Red Night
TAC: Soulkiller > Red Night
Rej: Red Night > Watson
Polar Bear: Adam
Naomi: Watson
Sallu: Watson
Apollo: Watson
Aries: Watson

I'm sure I've made some mistake here, do let me know where, and it will be corrected/updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.