Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I wonder why Reloaded and Saber were targeted it didn't seem like they where active threats to town or scum
safe kills more than anything relo wouldnt have had any pritection on him if town and saber wasnt as string if a player as d1 so i doubt he wouldve had any protection or watchers on him

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I‘m not the one death tunneling.

Anyway, we need to sort out Watson/RN/Mango first.

Soul also received an ominous message from a scum member, so would be cool if somebody could check who visited him previous cycle.

Then we should deal with the sub ins/inactive slots.
@SoulKiller can you share what the message said?

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Again, do what the fuck you want. Throw a kill shot at me and throw if you want. Won’t change the fact I‘m confirmed Town.
ffs can you just stfu for once and stop with this fkn nonsense.

no one has thrown outside of you.

you got revived you can possibly be culted cause you are town, we dont know this stop carrying this chip on your soldier you have been the weakest town player this entire game, by both thread play and ability usage

ffs can you just stfu for once and stop with this fkn nonsense.

no one has thrown outside of you.

you got revived you can possibly be culted cause you are town, we dont know this stop carrying this chip on your soldier you have been the weakest town player this entire game, by both thread play and ability usage
I guess healing you is bad usage now?

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
im fucking out someone kill flower so we can play the game in peace and properly.

nothing worse than a confirmed "town" who only wants to play for themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.