Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Vote Lynch Watson

That slot needs to be resolved. But we should have a 2nd wagon ready. I support the efforts on TAC.

The question is how to deal with RN at this point. Looks like that duel thing last DP was actually our best bet.
Well he said he can be super killed and I don't think he mentioned being immune to status affects so maybe someone can poison him and no one heal?

But I'm personally still on the fence if he's scum or not

On one hand would scum reveal all their abilities so easily

On the other his sudden appearance after Ultra set his trap was a bit to coincidental

Almost as if it was planned 🤔

🤔 could Ultra and RN actually be aligned and this is merely a performance

If we believe Ultra and RN flips scum that will lead to the general consensus oh Ultra must be town because scum wouldn't push so hard

The same is true vice versa

🤔 perhaps I'm looking to deep into this

But if either one flips scum then the other will automatically be assumed to be town

Which would be beneficial for their overall scum play

🤔🤔

I'd like to hear your reasons on why I am scum.

I already discussed my reads during night chat, here is a bit of who I scum read
Watson, RN,Mango, Worst and TAC.

I scum read Reloaded but he's gone now.
Your reads are stale and everyone and their cat thinks most of those people are scum (bar Worst, he's a townie). You write robotic posts and rarely pop into the thread.

Did you do anything of importance at night?

Apollo

The Sol King
Well he said he can be super killed and I don't think he mentioned being immune to status affects so maybe someone can poison him and no one heal?

But I'm personally still on the fence if he's scum or not

On one hand would scum reveal all their abilities so easily

On the other his sudden appearance after Ultra set his trap was a bit to coincidental

Almost as if it was planned 🤔

🤔 could Ultra and RN actually be aligned and this is merely a performance

If we believe Ultra and RN flips scum that will lead to the general consensus oh Ultra must be town because scum wouldn't push so hard

The same is true vice versa

🤔 perhaps I'm looking to deep into this

But if either one flips scum then the other will automatically be assumed to be town

Which would be beneficial for their overall scum play

🤔🤔
The problem with the assumption that they are aligned is how strong RN's role seems to be so far. If at least half of it is true, I doubt scum would sacrifice that role.

Status
Not open for further replies.