Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course! I saw you were in the game and decided to look at your posts, you played so excellently last game after all O.o
Not as excellently as I did though, I carried the mafia team as the lost wolf!
Hahahaha you give me too much credit, that was my first ever mafia game when we played in that game after all ^^ I am still learning!!

But pocket attempt mentally noted. Thank you very much and looking forward for what you have to bring to the table Mr.Luka!!

My Karma only got increased by 2, can it also get stolen?

All actives in town, inactives in scum.

I've same timezone lol

Though i can stay awake late today, tomarrow is off.

I recognise this reference lol,

Tinfoil- hence faking results on many lol
Could be his passive.

Saving some quotes for later
what do you mean by passive making results? Because it makes 0 sense to me the way you worded it. His passive would force him to fake results?

Hahahaha you give me too much credit, that was my first ever mafia game when we played in that game after all ^^ I am still learning!!

But pocket attempt mentally noted. Thank you very much and looking forward for what you have to bring to the table Mr.Luka!!
My pocket is snug, please hop in! Currently wearing very warm pajamas.

It doesn't, I personally think RN is either cockiest player if mafia or just innocently dumb town, and I lean more towards 2nd, if he was mafia his team would literally help him craft a better fake claim or at least tone down one he has
That role categorically can't exist as town. "Fuck you, I'm invincible" is both logically and historically exclusive to anti-town. Worstgen IQ continues trending down. Sad!

Status
Not open for further replies.