They don't want 2 millions refugees without any possession randomly sent their way just because Israel says that land belongs to it because it is in the Bible?
:shocked:
If these people are being bombed and slaughter by the hundreds, then wouldn’t giving them refugee status be the humane thing to do?

I’m not excusing Israel’s crimes but it seems to me that the surrounding Arab states just do nothing and then blame Israel for the entire condition of the Palestinians.

And obviously Israel is to blame. IMO they are doing genocide in Gaza and apartheid in the West Bank.

But I think the Arab states’ refusal to help these people and instead use them as pawns in the fight against Israel is part of the problem.

If we say that Israel is doing a genocide in Gaza, then I think refusal to accept Gazan refugees is complicity in the genocide. Obviously the entire burden shouldn’t fall on the Arab states. But they should do something and I don’t believe they are.

If these people are being bombed and slaughter by the hundreds, then wouldn’t giving them refugee status be the humane thing to do?

I’m not excusing Israel’s crimes but it seems to me that the surrounding Arab states just do nothing and then blame Israel for the entire condition of the Palestinians.

And obviously Israel is to blame. IMO they are doing genocide in Gaza and apartheid in the West Bank.

But I think the Arab states’ refusal to help these people and instead use them as pawns in the fight against Israel is part of the problem.

If we say that Israel is doing a genocide in Gaza, then I think refusal to accept Gazan refugees is complicity in the genocide. Obviously the entire burden shouldn’t fall on the Arab states. But they should do something and I don’t believe they are.
Oh so if they don't let Israel have it their way and displace the Palestinian people to have the land they are part of the problem. Basically "hey Israel is bad, but you are also bad for not letting them have it their way at your own loss". Yeah let's give Israel the land and natural gas and resources and let's randomly give Egypt 2 millions refugees. That will not affect Egypt at all.
Are you a Democrat? They are just unable to understand sustainability and basic economy. It seems you all think every state is just a bottomless pit of money and resources that should be given to everyone all the time.
Besides if the Zionists are claiming that basically every Palestinian is a terrorist, why are they telling other countries to take them?

This post basically boils down to asking "Why don't the Arab nations actively assist Israel in ethnically cleansing Palestine at 100% benefit to Israel and 100% detriment to the Arabs?".

Ikr why does Europe always have to take in all the refugees from completely unrelated cultures ?

Perhaps because Europe completely fucked up the rest of the world in the past centuries with inperialism, colonialism, slavery and world wars?
Europe certinaly didn't help and it clearly did something really bad but these places were already crap long before. The Wakanda thing in Africa and the hippie Natives in America are just a massive cope, these people were killing each other and making slaves long before the age of colonialism.
But even if it weren't so, it wouldn't mean that now European culture should be destroyed as a punishment.

There is no such a thing as an unified European Culture.
Neither is it being destroyed.

There are people living in Europe and there are people suffering in many parts of the world seeking a better life in a civilization built upon the pillage of other civilizations

There is no such a thing as an unified European Culture.
Neither is it being destroyed.

There are people living in Europe and there are people suffering in many parts of the world seeking a better life in a civilization built upon the pillage of other civilizations
Certainly European cultures have more in common than other cultures on the other side of the planet. Too bad liberals don't really recognize European culture because they were born in it, so they see it as blank. To them only weird exotic stuff is culture.
Also literally no other culture is innocent, all populations had wars and fights with others to prevail and survive throughout their history. Too bad 30 IQ liberals are convinced that Europe invented war and slavery and the rest of the world is all made of rainbows and shit.
The fact that European culture will not be destroyed is your assumption, numbers speak otherwise.

Too bad 30 IQ liberals are convinced that Europe invented war and slavery and the rest of the world is all made of ranbows and shit.
Let's not forgot the fact that the awfull result of the world today is because of the imperialism of Europe and the colonization of the world from Europeans.

While yes, there was war, slavery and conflicts before elsewhere, what Europeans did, goes far beyond in term of colonialism, genocide and imperialism.

Let's not forgot the fact that the awfull result of the world today is because of the imperialism of Europe and the colonization of the world from Europeans.

While yes, there was war, slavery and conflicts before elsewhere, what Europeans did, goes far beyond in term of colonialism, genocide and imperialism.
Massive cope, people have always been killing and enslaving each other for millennia. When they didn't reach a good degree of colonialism and imperialism, most of the time it's because they were unable to. I'm sick with this view of non-European populaces being all hippies and pacifists.

Massive cope, people have always been killing and enslaving each other for millennia.
Not on this scale, I'm sorry.

The Genocide of the Americas is - alone - more than 70 MILLIONS people.

Adding to that.. the colonization and the imperialization of entire part of the globe to Europe's profit. It's the COMPLETE appropriations of ressources the the displacement and enslavement of MILLIONS of people across the entire African continent. Without even taking into account the crusades and the different empires.

So no. It's not "similar everywhere". Europe literally killed the game in every point possible and completely transformed the world.

So much that some civilization (especially in Africa and South America can't get back up.. because of those actions and the CONTINUATION of Europe's and by extention the US's imperialism on their ressources and population.

So let's not create extra relativism and look at history how it really is. This is not about lynching Europe. I don't consider myself responsible for those atrocities, but we must understanding the past to understand the present and do better.

Last edited:
Bruh why can't people here stick to one topic? Those rapid topic changes are borderline schizophrenic
I'm simply correcting what you said about humans. There is no intrasect human nature. And this ties back to the subject of the imperialism of Europe to show that this is not Europpeean per say that are violent, it's just that the system created in Europe pushed people to become Imperialist.

We therefore tie back to the subject of an common Europpean culture proven back the fact that a large part of Europe participated in the problems. This imperialism was therefore shared among countries and an hegemonic culture was dominating.

In fact said common culture is the reason why we the enlightmen era appeared.

Today, this culture divided itself. And new cultures were formed.

Not on this scale, I'm sorry.

The Genocide of the Americas is - alone - more than 70 MILLIONS people.

Adding to that.. the colonization and the imperialization of entire part of the globe to Europe's profit. It's the COMPLETE appropriations of ressources the the displacement and enslavement of MILLIONS of people across the entire African continent. Without even taking into account the crusades and the different empires.

So no. It's not "similar everywhere". Europe literally killed the game in every point possible and completely transformed the world.

So much that some civilization (especially in Africa and South America can't get back up.. because of those actions and the CONTINUATION of Europe's and by extention the US's imperialism on their ressources and population.

So let's not create extra relativism and look at history how it really is. This is not about lynching Europe. I don't consider myself responsible for those atrocities, but we must understanding the past to understand the present and do better.
The death toll in the Americas was not wholly part of a genocidal project, but largely due to medical issues. But you already know and you choose to lie to keep your agenda.

Every war is made for profit, enslavement and appropriation are nothing new. The Europeans had a technological edge so they were able to conquer most of the world, but it's not like many of the subjected people were more peaceful. Plenty of them were probably even worse than the Europeans.

The only way Europe transformed the world is by means of technology, in this case (pertaining to war) transportation and weapons. Most of the other populaces didn't do it because they didn't want to, but because they couldn't. Even the crusades, which are something liberals always cry about, weren't really that big of a deal, especially if compared to the conquest done by Islam. They also ignore that Islam didn't always exist and these territories were taken by it from the Byzantines, and not in a peaceful way.

Some of the places you talk about also had populations that were always doing war, slavery or even cannibalism and human sacrifices, while some other places never even had these great civilizations you talk about. Perhaps the reason why they are not very advanced today is also at least partially why they weren't very advanced 500 years ago.

If you think this all is fine and beautiful, who I am to change your opinion
My favorite thing is how Europeans complain about "the great replacement" when that's exactly what they did throughout the Americas. For better or for worse, our ancestors (those of us who descend from colonizers ) came in and stole the natives of their lands and their cultures. We replaced them and stole everything from them.

Now that western hegemony has destabilized the middle east and parts of Africa in their endless quest for monopolizing raw materials and establishing geopolitical dominance, somehow the peoples who have been forced to flee their homelands are now powerful neo-colonizers seeking to replace and eradicate European culture instead of refugees looking for a better life.