Status
Not open for further replies.
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Zemmi @xenos5 @Adam 🍎 @Natalija @Pot Goblin @Yo Tan Wa @Yoho @Logiko its pretty clear that SoulKiller is a little more than “just” indie and Flowa’s revival does NOT mean she was revived as town.

My good friend and political partner @Saber was MURDERER by these charlatans and I won’t allow Soulkiller to kill another soul, so long as I live
Haha it's one thing hoping you can convince others but here's a candy for wishful thinking you can convince me otherwise.

Less QQ more Pew Pew
@Players

You are being given an opportunity by the hosts. Do you wish to take the safety rails off this ride or continue as it currently goes?

To remove the safety features vote thrill ride

But be warned. Once the rails have come off there is no going back

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
ngl as admin of WG, TAC brutally sniffs richard... but as mafia player he is hella entertaining most of the time
I have no real opinion on the former claim, but TAC is definitely a great person to have in these games, he's got great dynamics with most of the people here which makes it a joy

There are also many other names which I miss for that very reason, but I view these kinds of games more of a community get-together rather than something to be taken dead serious

:endthis:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
@Players

You are being given an opportunity by the hosts. Do you wish to take the safety rails off this ride or continue as it currently goes?

yolo

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
@Players

vote thrill ride

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
@Players

A thrill sounds fun

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
@Players

TAKE OFF THE RAILS, LET THE THRILL COURSE THROUGH OUR VEINS AS I FILM OUR SWEATTY AND EXCTATIC BODIES RUN AROUND IN AROUSED DELIRIUM

Status
Not open for further replies.