Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sleeping don't end the day early :zosleepy:
No I did ask and I wasn't answered.

I already knew about the purple thing we talked about it in discord.
Together with the Purple thing, they tried to paint me scummy during the Night Council N1. Felt like painting a narrative for mislynch down the road.

Were lurking this day phase, when i talked about handing over my flower to Tac he immediately popped up. I didn't tag him.

Another reason, the way he replied to me last day phase was like he had realised he was caught with the purple slip and tried to threaten me to not make noise assuming i was also a scum. That i was scummy in the Night council but didn't persue it when i went afk after that.

If they really scum read me, would've pushed me. But instead they didn't wanted the limelight. Together, i feel they are really scum.

Together with the Purple thing, they tried to paint me scummy during the Night Council N1. Felt like painting a narrative for mislynch down the road.

Were lurking this day phase, when i talked about handing over my flower to Tac he immediately popped up. I didn't tag him.

Another reason, the way he replied to me last day phase was like he had realised he was caught with the purple slip and tried to threaten me to not make noise assuming i was also a scum. That i was scummy in the Night council but didn't persue it when i went afk after that.

If they really scum read me, would've pushed me. But instead they didn't wanted the limelight. Together, i feel they are really scum.
@Town

Zemmi

GodMommie

Him and who?

Status
Not open for further replies.