Status
Not open for further replies.
Typically? No, she wouldn't bus. That extends to people she likes that are town too. I think if she's coached, she could manufacture some distancing, but generally I would expect her to not talk about her scum mates, and defend them if that isn't an option. Would say Ekko unlikely to be scum with her.
Got it. So safe to say Kekko, Mango and Yoho are not purple, if nothing else. Though I think they might be part of the other team.

Zemmi

GodMommie
In any case, allowing it is throwing, so as a reasonable Town player @Zemmi I would like to know why you‘re in favour of the scum teams getting such an advantage.
Honestly because I don't like how you word things as demands or always say things like you are scum if you disagree with me. Or you're scum because you don't believe me. I already asked you earlier this game not to do that.

Townies can also do game breaking stuff, but all the scum team needs is an action nerd like me on the team (and there are quite a few in this game) and a single night phase to just murder everyone.

Honestly because I don't like how you word things as demands or always say things like you are scum if you disagree with me. Or you're scum because you don't believe me. I already asked you earlier this game not to do that.
Can you please, please not throw the game for the entire Town just because you disagree with my approach?

Status
Not open for further replies.