Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
For transparency, the thrill ride will mean anything that is mechanically possible according to the written law of the roles are allowed, without stone walling players for things we feel are too strong and require host intervention.

Meaning we will no longer tell players “no” as long as they feasibly could do something.

From here, it is in the hands of the players by which rules they wish to play by.​
What can go wrong (!)

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
@Players

You are being given an opportunity by the hosts. Do you wish to take the safety rails off this ride or continue as it currently goes?

To remove the safety features vote thrill ride

But be warned. Once the rails have come off there is no going back

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
To anyone voting Thrill Ride, this was the last Fuji game when everything which was possible mechanically was allowed:

All I can do is ask my fellow Townies not to vote for it because it needs one good action combo for scums to cause such a massacre here.

Please do not do this. GN.
That picture takes up 90% of my screen, can you put it in a spoiler or smtn

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
To anyone voting Thrill Ride, this was the last Fuji game when everything which was possible mechanically was allowed:

All I can do is ask my fellow Townies not to vote for it because it needs one good action combo for scums to cause such a massacre here.

Please do not do this. GN.

Sounds fun to me

Status
Not open for further replies.