Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I have seen him during the DPs as well, but he's been pretty much just coasting yeah.

Like I said, I'm not surprised you went this direction.

Do you think he's higher prio than the current menu, which to my understanding is TAC/ Ekko, Apollo, Rej
Wait, why is Ekko and Apollo on the menu?

Ratchet

Ratchet's list is full of cope lol
not even sorting indies, what a shame
I mean yeah you could be an Indie. Probably are actually. In which case would need a fee more names there. There's lots of slots that I basically need to read tea leaves for so that's what you get. Have you got one?

Town:
Flower
Broki
Zem
Orca
Logiko
Nat
Emil
Ghostface Killa
Charlie
hime
Xenos
Baki
Muugen
Indigo
Naomi
Ultra*

*Is on the *thinnest* of thin ice.

Waifubro:
Mashiro Blue (will be exactly what he says he is)

Scum:
TAC
Rej
Polar
RippedCal
Alwaysmind
Boa
Red Night

Missing three names for scum. Presumably those would be in the inactive pile. Melkor I would lean town overall but I'd need to see what Rej flips. Red Night I can see the arguments against him being scum, but he really is hopeless at playing as Scum so it doesn't sway me. Names not mentioned like Yoho are slots that I could see being scum but don't have strong feelings on, think we're looking for about 10 more scum according to the census so this list should be *mostly* right.

Ratchet

People are voting for Thrill Ride for ?? reason when it just means the scum teams can break the game from that point forward.
You voted Thrill Ride originally. If the game ends because of some 99 Omega kill thing then it is what it is. At least it'll be memorable. I don't see the point of saying "urgh I'm just going to leave and not come back" etc over it. I'd rather people ignore the writeup wholesale to be honest.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Town:
Flower
Broki
Zem
Orca
Logiko
Nat
Emil
Ghostface Killa
Charlie
hime
Xenos
Baki
Muugen
Indigo
Naomi
Ultra*

*Is on the *thinnest* of thin ice.

Waifubro:
Mashiro Blue (will be exactly what he says he is)

Scum:
TAC
Rej
Polar
RippedCal
Alwaysmind
Boa
Red Night

Missing three names for scum. Presumably those would be in the inactive pile. Melkor I would lean town overall but I'd need to see what Rej flips. Red Night I can see the arguments against him being scum, but he really is hopeless at playing as Scum so it doesn't sway me. Names not mentioned like Yoho are slots that I could see being scum but don't have strong feelings on, think we're looking for about 10 more scum according to the census so this list should be *mostly* right.
:josad:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Apollo I don't really know, but it has been a name I've seen in circulation a lot when talking about who's up for the gallows.

Ekko because of is general laying low and uninterested tone, also has some (forgot the word) possible alignment with TAC - which isn't confirmed scum - but heavily suspected to be such.
I am town
^^ true detect me

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
I mean yeah you could be an Indie. Probably are actually. In which case would need a fee more names there. There's lots of slots that I basically need to read tea leaves for so that's what you get. Have you got one?
I lost the overview over my fellow indie bros. Soul is the scummiest out of them.

And my only towny friend is Lord Melkor. Idk if any other copchecked townies even exist. Are the revives at this stage of the game reliable?

So yeah I am a bit lost overall.

I rather planned to idle out this game and my role is perfect for doing so. And if I go, I go out while having fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.