Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure thing.

Ratchet - don't like his shade of me (hiding in bunches as well)

Muugen - don't like his shade of me and voted flower

Red Night - with Adam being town, red night feel like the scum gf counter part, plus I don't buy the mia reasoning he gave or him going mia since the duel

Broker - haven't seen much i liked game wise

lemon - he scum game on fanverse was hard-core mia and afk, same here, as town she would post a ton

Emil - I asked him and Adam dirext questions about why they had me as a suspect, Adam lied (which put him in this pile yesterday), Emil has ignored me (which is exactly what he did the game I caught him d1 when he was scum)

Luka - I don't buy that its been a week and he didn't know the game was going on. Not for 1 aecond do I buy it.

Hime - I've flip flopped on her. Had her as scum, then town, now leaning back to scum. Just not enough solve on her part

Worst - again don't like the push and shade on me.

These folks just throw my name out but don't have any conviction to it. No talk outside of a comment here or there. No vote, no push, like they want a town to take the lead so they can follow

Oh yeah, whoever told me soulkiller is zombie cult and brought back flower and culted her...they scum probably as well. I think it was TAC. I just voted soul for the lols

Do dumb stuff to see who pushed and see who has the resolve to keep at it (those are probably town). The ones with no resolve are probably scum

I've also had a massive headache for a couple days now so keeping track of 50 folks is tough
What do you think of me being continuously "blocked"

Status
Not open for further replies.