Status
Not open for further replies.
D1 Ultra
Today Melkor

Don't believe either said they were poisoned and my move showed up.. so I'm roleblocked (Ultra scum), they tanked it (both scum), they were poisoned but self or team healed in quiet (both scum)
Interesting, if you are role blocked your ability won’t show up in the WU. Did your poison on LM on D3 show up btw? And why you didn’t use it DP2?

But really interesting.

@Lord Melkor @Ultra

You guys got anything to say to this?

D1 Ultra
Today Melkor

Don't believe either said they were poisoned and my move showed up.. so I'm roleblocked (Ultra scum), they tanked it (both scum), they were poisoned but self or team healed in quiet (both scum)
Saber did get poisoned at some point (don’t remember the day?), any chance you were redirected or someone was bus driven?

Zemmi

GodMommie
D1 Ultra
Today Melkor

That's what you meant earlier when you asked someone about being roleblocked. That sounds fishy for sure. Did you mention the poison before now and did they respond?

If you are roleblocked does the actions still show up in the write ups?

Interesting, if you are role blocked your ability won’t show up in the WU. Did your poison on LM on D3 show up btw? And why you didn’t use it DP2?

But really interesting.

@Lord Melkor @Ultra

You guys got anything to say to this?
Very limited

Ultra now says he tanked it and given my role...doesn't seem like he would be town. Yes it showed up today and Melkor made some posts after then popped out

That's what you meant earlier when you asked someone about being roleblocked. That sounds fishy for sure. Did you mention the poison before now and did they respond?

If you are roleblocked does the actions still show up in the write ups?
He posted something yesterday I believe (could have been today, time is meshing together)

Thought he questioned ultra as to why did ultra roleblock him

Status
Not open for further replies.