Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Night - because I don't believe there is a town role that powerful

Emil - He feels different than I remember when he's town

Mango - but I'm looking over because I don't want the discord chat to disappear

At least one of the three people who weren't elected to council that is ther.

TAC- but I want to ignore this one too because he's funny.

We will start with these. I wish I could've followed better yesterday, but I couldn't or I think I would have better reads.
@Natalija these fake as well lol?

Do you feel it is necessary? If so I can't stop you or anyone else. I've made it pretty obvious for those reading. Which is why I'm shocked and I mean literally shocked that no one else has it and there are people with my name in the suspect pool lol
Do I, no it shouldn't be. Could be funny to see if they keep trying to lynch you all lol

Do you feel it is necessary? If so I can't stop you or anyone else. I've made it pretty obvious for those reading. Which is why I'm shocked and I mean literally shocked that no one else has it and there are people with my name in the suspect pool lol
Do I, no it shouldn't be. Could be funny to see if they keep trying to lynch you all lol
If there’s *something* which could remove you from the sus pool without giving out important role info, dew it.

Don’t play dumb with me Rej. You literally said you protected LM twice. I am asking you to tell me the name of the ability you used to protect LM. You dodged this question every single damn time and quite frankly I don’t buy your frustration one bit. You just mad you got exposed as scum. Nothing more, nothing less. The mere fact you refuse to answer such simple question is telling and you flip flopping on your votes is also telling.

Just scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.