Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don't think that Ultra is actually scum here (specifically TAC) since the ablity is called Trickery and it's lie detecting him for being a specific role over him just being town

Like, exceptionally easy post to find. Who in their right mind would genuinly lie detect him as TAC over him just being town? I fail to see the logic their by any metric unless they just weren't thinking which not thinking for a lie detect (strongest ability in the game arguably) seems super fake? I don't know haha
This was the worst line I ever made x3 this game
Speaking of not knowing, anybody know why mathematicians are always obsessed with pie? We all know cake is better anyways!
he was lie detected as TAC? feel like that role will be immune to lie detects to begin with no?

Watson dueled red night

Ultra claimed he lied about red night visiting him

Alexis was revived as a zombie stump with a different alignment from this original one
I had this quoted
Good point. I remember Emil's claim was Zatch Bell and he said Mich has a spell book with all his abilities (as well as him gaining new abilities as the game progresses iirc).

I'm not seeing anything that immediately sticks out as Zatch Bell-ish looking at the writeups so it might be worth asking @Michelle what they've used so far.
I used a spell on Watson. She lied about not having actions. The name of it is Zaker, I found it in a WU yesterday.
TheInvincibleKarakuriSama tried to kill ??? but it failed
Who was the target @Adam 🍎?
This post has been detected as False
Vote Ultra he is TAC
Vote lynch Ultra

This will be my last post on the matter before leaving it in player hands. For maximum clarity.

The thrill ride will have limits on infinite game ending loops. Even at its wildest we will not allow 99 omega kill spam as there will be a “loop limit” in place. We will however allow “shenanigans” that stays within the realms of the game.

The pace and tone of this game is now in the hands of you, the players.

I am not gonna lie guys, this might get ugly when this shit kicks in. For everyone included. Town, mafia, and indies.

Gonna be hell on earth, so prepare and embrace yourselfs. May god bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.