Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
This will be my last post on the matter before leaving it in player hands. For maximum clarity.

The thrill ride will have limits on infinite game ending loops. Even at its wildest we will not allow 99 omega kill spam as there will be a “loop limit” in place. We will however allow “shenanigans” that stays within the realms of the game.

The pace and tone of this game is now in the hands of you, the players.

>>>>>>>>​

I was. My basement-chan...
Tbh Ultra you were around when TAC minions popped up and voted me.

You were around when watson and red got saved.

Ngl, I have a supicion feeling here you might be scum here. If not TAC you might very well be scum.

Let's not forget you tagged people alot of times asking them to vote for someone for fake reasons. Apparently that is something TAC does and if you have to roleplay him in any capacity then.....

The fact you are being stubborn on claiming here or clear your name does not even help your case.

NGL Ultra. I might just have to send you the shadow realm here.

Broki is town. Very very confident in that. Ekko trending up in my town reads too. Sallu feels like he's saying things he thinks he should be expected to comment on, no idea why he feel the needs to tell Flower that she's not confirmed of all things.

Vote: Dr. Watson

This is the way. She's playing basically nothing like her town game. Read the ATP WTA Mafia thread in Role Madness for her most recent scum game. It's like 1:1 here lol.
Yes. But also, there's no way you don't see what I mean with Watson.
True but there's probably like 15 non-town in this game. Deflection is deflection. I will not stand for this!!!
@SoulKiller ^

@Luka with your poor attempt to throw shade you need to provide some reads and start scum hunting yourself. You been more MIA than finalbeta has.
I mean, it's me not liking a post. I do not know what is the "attempt to throw shade" their, since I did just throw shade.
Calling yourself town is completely random and does seem very self aware/conscious or nervous ect. I didn't know the game started till earlier today and I do not want to play mafia, so yes I have been MIA.
Not as MIA as gosh I'm trying to think of something funny here but cannot LMFAO
Okay new thing:
Did you hear the two row boats who got into an argument? It was a whole oar-deal!

This will be my last post on the matter before leaving it in player hands. For maximum clarity.

The thrill ride will have limits on infinite game ending loops. Even at its wildest we will not allow 99 omega kill spam as there will be a “loop limit” in place. We will however allow “shenanigans” that stays within the realms of the game.

The pace and tone of this game is now in the hands of you, the players.

what was the vote word again?

Tbh Ultra you were around when TAC minions popped up and voted me.

You were around when watson and red got saved.

Ngl, I have a supicion feeling here you might be scum here. If not TAC you might very well be scum.

Let's not forget you tagged people alot of times asking them to vote for someone for fake reasons. Apparently that is something TAC does and if you have to roleplay him in any capacity then.....

The fact you are being stubborn on claiming here or clear your name does not even help your case.

NGL Ultra. I might just have to send you the shadow realm here.
Should be obvious I claimed to own those minions as a joke hahaha right?

I don't think that Ultra is actually scum here (specifically TAC) since the ablity is called Trickery and it's lie detecting him for being a specific role over him just being town
Cuz I'm town doofus
Like, exceptionally easy post to find. Who in their right mind would genuinly lie detect him as TAC over him just being town? I fail to see the logic their by any metric unless they just weren't thinking which not thinking for a lie detect (strongest ability in the game arguably) seems super fake? I don't know haha
This was the worst line I ever made x3 this game
Speaking of not knowing, anybody know why mathematicians are always obsessed with pie? We all know cake is better anyways!

Status
Not open for further replies.