Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumb Dumb dumb

Let me lay out in sequence what happened today:

1) Worst super rolecrushed me, opting for me as a target over multiple outted scum
2) Multiple people frontloaded speculation I was TAC
3) TAC was outted (as having his role as his own)

I don't respect being asked to claim under these circumstances. You'd have to be dropped on your head to even entertain any of this as legitimate. You're welcome to suspect me as scum regardless, but Xenos what's the worst that can happen? I get lynched over TAC? I'd welcome the attempt to try tbh, will shake out plenty of good information.
If you wouldn't mind could you quote for me the post where TAC was outed?

In the new WU, someone lie detected ultra post when he stated he is not TAC and it came out as false.
Do we know who lie detected it?

He was poisoned D1 and lived, claimed to have redirected it, lie detected confirmed him as TAC, and another move says he is the serial killer
If TAC role is serial killer why did it bother game removing Watson for a phase?

RippedCal is not the vote today Broker.

But it sure does not look good on him, we will see what he says to me.

But for now place vote on rej or TAC, hell maybe even ultra for the lols at the moment.
A few votes would prolly get him to talk in ur chat tho lol, especially since day should be 48h he'll have to sing eventually. Will switch once u get some answers

@Reborn to be clear, you can have your own thoughts on the matter and that's fine. But to say town is lost here pinged me as you are trying to just make it seem like we are playing blindly here or seep confusion and doubt into players. Make it seem we are walking around blind and moving forward with no thought or reason. Didn't really like it. Not sure if you do this as townie pov. But I guess we will eventually find out. You not really a priorirty right now.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@Reborn to be clear, you can have your own thoughts on the matter and that's fine. But to say town is lost here pinged me as you are trying to just make it seem like we are playing blindly here or seep confusion and doubt into players. Make it seem we are walking around blind and moving forward with no thought or reason. Didn't really like it. Not sure if you do this as townie pov. But I guess we will eventually find out. You not really a priorirty right now.
It's good if it pinged you.

Sure! Whenever you are interested :optimistic:

Status
Not open for further replies.