Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you asked me to claim something. I claimed an ability.

Now be grateful for what you have little soul 🙏
I am not interested in your ability, I am interested in your flavor name. I want your flavor name Ultra, you don't have to out any ability and the fact you are resisting this is not looking good.

So I will ask again, what is your flavor name?

I am not interested in your ability, I am interested in your flavor name. I want your flavor name Ultra, you don't have to out any ability and the fact you are resisting this is not looking good.

So I will ask again, what is your flavor name?
I know you won't actually go through with lynching me, think you're power tripping because I forced you to claim earlier. But it's not a two way street. Tbh I've already given you some info and it's done absolutely nothing so I am not gonna give you more.

Like I said, no biggie if I'm lynched for it, can't be bothered with toddler tier play this game

I know you won't actually go through with lynching me, think you're power tripping because I forced you to claim earlier. But it's not a two way street. Tbh I've already given you some info and it's done absolutely nothing so I am not gonna give you more.

Like I said, no biggie if I'm lynched for it, can't be bothered with toddler tier play this game

Why are you ignoring the question? only reason why you would be against claiming your flavor is because you are simply TAC, nothing too deep about it. You could easily end this nonsense but instead you are behaving like a kid who got caught and is sad. You are willing to out that you have a cop ability over giving your flavor name. You know damn well if you were not in the recieiving end, you would literally demand them to full claim, let alone claiming at all. I am being generous here actually and telling you, you don't have to out any ability. Just tell me your flavor name and you still resist. I am trying to give you the olive branch but you are crumbling now.

mlady i said i dont have ur post. it was in a hidden pm

also i grouped like 5-6 "vouches" together

this exactly wat i said word for word

notable vouches

saber says lanji is town
soul says ratchet is town
salllu says polar is town
nat says tac is town
zemmi says muugen is town
polar also says sallu is town

Like regardless of how you suspect me if that WU changed your mind you're extremely gullible, to put it gently
It's not about being gulliable or not, it's how you are behaving right now that is pinging me wrong. I did not vote you whatsoever when that came out, but you not playing along and trying to clear yourself. When new information comes out, you have to take a step back and revaluate. I am not asking you the impossible here. If anything I am willing to work with you here out of everyone and asking you a very simple request. Yet you are mad resisting.

Painting this as me being gulliable is weak, even for your standards Ultra.

Status
Not open for further replies.