Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not about being gulliable or not, it's how you are behaving right now that is pinging me wrong. I did not vote you whatsoever when that came out, but you not playing along and trying to clear yourself. When new information comes out, you have to take a step back and revaluate. I am not asking you the impossible here. If anything I am willing to work with you here out of everyone and asking you a very simple request. Yet you are mad resisting.

Painting this as me being gulliable is weak, even for your standards Ultra.
Nothing weak about it, the sentiment is genuine. Quit pussyfooting around and lynch me, you won't do it.

Why are you ignoring the question? only reason why you would be against claiming your flavor is because you are simply TAC, nothing too deep about it. You could easily end this nonsense but instead you are behaving like a kid who got caught and is sad. You are willing to out that you have a cop ability over giving your flavor name. You know damn well if you were not in the recieiving end, you would literally demand them to full claim, let alone claiming at all. I am being generous here actually and telling you, you don't have to out any ability. Just tell me your flavor name and you still resist. I am trying to give you the olive branch but you are crumbling now.
Does the fact that Flower confirmed TAC is himself and TAC accepted it immediately not sufficient enough for your little pea brain

I don't want to claim because it gives up information advantage solely because you're too dumb to see the very very very very obvious frame job by mafia to distract from their multiple open scum claims. They're literally begging for an opening here, so they faked a lie detect. Duh. 🙄

Nothing weak about it, the sentiment is genuine. Quit pussyfooting around and lynch me, you won't do it.
You are saying I changed my mind quickly because of the WU which is not true. I approached you in good faith to see how you behave and that's what pinged me. Not the WU. We are playing weebs game here lmao. But the fact that you are willing to go as far as to out you being cop over simply stating your role is damning within itself. Either you like it or not and that's the problem I have with you right now.

Like I am almost confident TAC is probably a serial/indie role with small chance of it being mafia. So you tip toing around the idea of you being serial makes me even more aware of the situation.

Frankly soul I have to question your wincon here if TAC literally outted himself for free, he's supposedly your target, and you're actually considering going for me

@Emil is Soul fraudulent?

You are saying I changed my mind quickly because of the WU which is not true. I approached you in good faith to see how you behave and that's what pinged me. Not the WU. We are playing weebs game here lmao. But the fact that you are willing to go as far as to out you being cop over simply stating your role is damning within itself. Either you like it or not and that's the problem I have with you right now.

Like I am almost confident TAC is probably a serial/indie role with small chance of it being mafia. So you tip toing around the idea of you being serial makes me even more aware of the situation.
Like I said, if you're so confident in your conclusions, place your vote. You are getting fooled by the most basic bitch play imaginable lololol. I'll laugh straight into the grave.

Does the fact that Flower confirmed TAC is himself and TAC accepted it immediately not sufficient enough for your little pea brain

I don't want to claim because it gives up information advantage solely because you're too dumb to see the very very very very obvious frame job by mafia to distract from their multiple open scum claims. They're literally begging for an opening here, so they faked a lie detect. Duh. 🙄
"Wah wah wah, how can you question me soul!!! How can you doubt me!!!! " and then proceeds to make the typical you are dumb comment. You hate to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.