Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, just go back and read the back and forth since you clearly out of the loop if you think the WU is why the guy loosks bad lol.
Er, I never said I think this. I'm saying I understand the logic as to why you think it. I just think a few point of your argument read contradictory towards the WU. I also did give an example lol. At the very least we can both agree Ultra strictly isn't going to be CoC, and if they are it's going to be a scum lie detect -> which does go into the fact that scum don't want to out other scum at this stage in the game when they gain no credit?

Anyways, I'm gonna head to sleep, sorry. Have a good rest zzzz
Orchestra plays in the backround.
Sadly, the Orchestra stopped playing as it got struck by lightning

Tbh idk if Ultra is scum or not but my lie detect is private. This one is public and is called trickery...
Ultra is willing to claim that he has a cop ability over claiming his own flavor. When I specifically told him not to out his abilities and only out his flavor name. But he refuses to do so.

Like why would any sane townie out they have cop ability, when they could of kept that to themselves and just outed their flavor instead? It's damning, ultra knows if he outs his flavor he is fucked.

Er, I never said I think this. I'm saying I understand the logic as to why you think it. I just think a few point of your argument read contradictory towards the WU. I also did give an example lol. At the very least we can both agree Ultra strictly isn't going to be CoC, and if they are it's going to be a scum lie detect -> which does go into the fact that scum don't want to out other scum at this stage in the game when they gain no credit?

Anyways, I'm gonna head to sleep, sorry. Have a good rest zzzz
Orchestra plays in the backround.
Sadly, the Orchestra stopped playing as it got struck by lightning
The elephant of the room here is not the WU, so again, you did not read. Go back and read the back and forth. Not sure what was exactly contradiciting here?

Ultra is willing to claim that he has a cop ability over claiming his own flavor. When I specifically told him not to out his abilities and only out his flavor name. But he refuses to do so.

Like why would any sane townie out they have cop ability, when they could of kept that to themselves and just outed their flavor instead? It's damning, ultra knows if he outs his flavor he is fucked.
Wellz if night actions weren't stopped, we wouldn't have to Ask.

Thx Dio

Status
Not open for further replies.