Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultra, you said you haven’t used anything before Day 2 at the very least. If you told us your flavour we can cross check the WUs and at least help confirm that. If you don’t claim flavour people have every reason to suspect you as they think you avoid it in order to not get yourself got.
Flower how many renditions of I do not give a titular fuck do you not get

I am never ever ever getting lynched. Ever. If I have to full claim. I have 0 concern. Do you get this or what

Ripped Cal posts in the neighbor chat

"Bro don't dm me while we are in a game that's cheating"

"Why should I trust you. Flower told me you were scum"

"Fuck off"

You can send him to the stars, I ain't wasting energy on a ningen who does not wanna cooperate.
Oh let's not forget I got into the neighbor chat with him like over 10+ hours ago at this point, dude is simply just frozen in scum chat. Look at his posts, they fucking stink too.

Ultra, you said you haven’t used anything before Day 2 at the very least. If you told us your flavour we can cross check the WUs and at least help confirm that. If you don’t claim flavour people have every reason to suspect you as they think you avoid it in order to not get yourself got.
Handgun was used on ???

Verbotenes Obst was used on ???

Desert Eagle was used to kill ???, but it failed.

Stroke of Luck was used on ???
Ultra claimed that his action is here,
@The Orca this is the wu where you poisoned Ultra right?
Hadgun is yours Flower(?)
And the kill is Blues
This was d1, ultra claimed to not use action d2 and d1.

Worst

Custom title
‎
Oh let's not forget I got into the neighbor chat with him like over 10+ hours ago at this point, dude is simply just frozen in scum chat. Look at his posts, they fucking stink too.
I thought it was starting to look grim but we're outing them like they're Christmas presents damn it

They also used that role destroyer action on Adam which I'm sure it costed them some resources

He is not townie lol.

He is probably the lynch after TAC/Rej

If someone has a nuke, I would honestly just shoot Ultra right now. He is allegedly role crushed isn't he?
This guy is too fucking thick

I am almost ready to full claim and then you'll feel really fucking stupid for making a stink of this

The idea of trying to protect info about your own role as town is just foreign to you SK? Are you dumb?

Just wait for Charles and then shut up about it. Why do you think I'd even agree to his proposition. Thicker than two bricks

Worst

Custom title
‎

I am almost ready to full claim and then you'll feel really fucking stupid for making a stink of this
I'm sorry sir but none of your ( or mine ) claims should be believed at this point.....we knew this would backfire one day yet we chose the path of lies anyway

Blame yourself, not me. I don't give a fuck, if you are townie, you played like trash. I tried to work with you and you fumbled the bag. What's worse you fucking do stinkers 10 times worse than this for the stupidest shit I see in mafia games. Skill issues if you are town. Get good.

Status
Not open for further replies.