Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm Ratchy and Watson are for sure not a team, but

If Ratchet as scum decided to lynch other obvious scum D1, that would be foolish level 1000.

:few:
U should iso their interactions, or refer to my comment:
Basically what I gathered from Watson iso:

Ratchet and Ekko are 100% not purple
Pot and LM are likely not purple either
And hime has a chance of not being purple too

Melkor and Rej are vouching for each other.
Melkor has his role sheet. Rej likely will flip GA and then we have zero info on if he‘s hostile or not. A Melkor Town flip would clear both. And a Melkor scum flip would remove both from the game and be a 2 for 1.

Melkor always has to go first.
Melkor does not have Rej role sheet lol.

Melkor is not vouching for rej, he said he is 80% sure but he would not defend his allegations.

Rej sent a message that looked like from one of the mafia scum team asking the other mafia scum team how much money they have. When confronted about it, he denied it, but I know he sent it because LM outed his flavor name and his role is the one that visited me too and the same time it visited me, i got the message at the same time.

Like you cannot deny this. Dude got caught with his pants down. Could of helped himself if he cooperate tbh but don't think he even knows how to get himself out of the grave he fell into lol.

Sucks for him tbh.

Melkor and Rej are vouching for each other.
Melkor has his role sheet. Rej likely will flip GA and then we have zero info on if he‘s hostile or not. A Melkor Town flip would clear both. And a Melkor scum flip would remove both from the game and be a 2 for 1.

Melkor always has to go first.
Let’s stick to TAC. I believe Rej and Melkor, it would be odd to have the chat from the start for any other reason. And Rej’s reactions really show he doesn’t give a f

@Flower Rej posted his role in our traveller chat

his primary wincon is for his traveller (me) to win the game). His secondary wincon is to obtain 10000 Karma.
Genishin shop is his ability. He also has stuff like protects and refill, most of them work only on me. He also joins any chats i join.
Okay, I did not see this. Was focused elsewhere.

But how come Rej is denying the message he sent then to the mafia faction team? something does not add up.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Rej sent a message that looked like from one of the mafia scum team asking the other mafia scum team how much money they have. When confronted about it, he denied it, but I know he sent it because LM outed his flavor name and his role is the one that visited me too and the same time it visited me, i got the message at the same time.
If I had a penny for every time I identified Rej from his writing style when he's trying to hide it's him, I'd have two pennies. Which isn't much, but...

But how come Rej is denying the message he sent then to the mafia faction team? something does not add up.
Like if rej is not scum here he should out the damn ability he used, because I recieved that message from HIS ROLE!!

Rej is obviously mad and salty because we found out something he thought we would not find out about. Why behave that way if he is truly good role here?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

He was probably planning to betray Melkor and get his second wincon.

I think they can be put on the backburner for now. TAC, Ultra, whose next, RippedCal?

Also, the fact he outed his role sheet to LM after all of that went down is sus within itself. He should of outed his role from the beginning to LM if he truly is GA. Not 600+ pages into the game lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.