Status
Not open for further replies.
Like if rej is not scum here he should out the damn ability he used, because I recieved that message from HIS ROLE!!

Rej is obviously mad and salty because we found out something he thought we would not find out about. Why behave that way if he is truly good role here?
Because he also has a neutral wincon in addition and you probably ruined his chances of achieving that. I would leave him be. If we suspect him we cap Melkor and if Town revive him, but else let‘s focus elsewhere.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Because he also has a neutral wincon in addition and you probably ruined his chances of achieving that. I would leave him be. If we suspect him we cap Melkor and if Town revive him, but else let‘s focus elsewhere.
The contention here would be Rej making secret deals behind Melkor's back, Rej has also confirmed he wins if Melkor survives, so why would we kill Melkor?

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
anyway....if anyone could send me karma, I can open up a slot in the tags and give it to you or I write a tag in your name with whatever you want.

:pepebusi:

lol, or he can simply be scum? Like ekko was able to neigbor prof in that fav game and made prof 100% trust him. I don't know why you people treat stuff like this as confirming.

I literally got a message from him asking a player who he thought was the other mafia team about how much money their faction has........ Girl you can't make this shit up lol.

lol, or he can simply be scum? Like ekko was able to neigbor prof in that fav game and made prof 100% trust him. I don't know why you people treat stuff like this as confirming.

I literally got a message from him asking a player who he thought was the other mafia team about how much money their faction has........ Girl you can't make this shit up lol.
If Rej truly cared about town and he knew that person is mafia, why not cap him and let us all know? but instead he asks him how much money his faction has? like people wake up lol.

The contention here would be Rej making secret deals behind Melkor's back, Rej has also confirmed he wins if Melkor survives, so why would we kill Melkor?
I understand that as long as i am not culted or something Rej can win if town wins even if we both die before the game ends, since hr adopted my town wincon

I am not caught up but would appreciate updated read on Ultra.

Status
Not open for further replies.