Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I‘m starting to get the same vibes rn with all the bad questions he‘s asking.
What bad questions am I asking? You're the one saying to lynch Melkor to confirm Rej when the issue at hand is Rej PM'ing Scum to work with them. It has *nothing* to do with Melkor.

Worst

Custom title
Captain this

Natalia is claiming Kaido- she was the one who killed Odd(lynch manipulation stopper) and he was also claiming a revive on Flower

So here is how the events transpired, Red Night was sused d2, and he was immune to votes

The thread collectively agreed to refill Odds role so he can stop the lynch manipulations

Odd was obviously killed by Kaido because he was supposed to stop the lynch manipulations

The main 2 candidates for the lynch were Watson and Red Night, both excaped the lynch d2 after odd was killed.

As a result another town (Adan) was lynched

So yeah, all evidentes point to Natalia.
Why would she just claim Kaido after killing Odd if she was scum though what would be the deal behind this 400Iq claim from a scum POV ?

Town:
Flower
Broki
Zem
Orca
Logiko
Nat
Emil
Ghostface Killa
Charlie
hime
Xenos
Baki
Muugen
Indigo
Naomi
Ultra*

*Is on the *thinnest* of thin ice.

Waifubro:
Mashiro Blue (will be exactly what he says he is)

Scum:
TAC
Rej
Polar
RippedCal
Alwaysmind
Boa
Red Night
I actually agree with majority of his reads, stilll feels slighlty too easy to not have any strongly active player in POE. At least he has doubts about Ultra.

Ratchet is propabky town though, at the very least he is not paired with Watson.

There’s nothing to explain, I killed odd cause I thought he was sussy. I tried to cancel it when I saw Flowa mention not to touch him in the thread, but they didn’t let me. And Charlie is lame for making my role public.
Not @Flower liking this post and asking me to post entire conversation here at the same time.

Its lame yes but i don't want to have someone else lynched because thread assumes that Kaido is scum

Status
Not open for further replies.