Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Flower Let me try this again for you.

If we think Rej needs to be lynched, we lynch Rej. This is because, the contention is not that he's attached to scum. The contention is that Rej is making backdoor deals with scum. It could be an ability or a third wincon that he has omitted - the point is it's being done without Melkor's knowledge. So if we lynch Melkor, and he flips Town, we don't address any part of the above. Do you see now why what you're saying we do doesn't work?

Like, damn, @SoulKiller wtf IS you acting all sassy about me revealing Nat's flavour when you're the one pushing me to reveal Ultra's flavour and the one who pushed TAC for Kaido stuff?
I didn't push you to reveal nat role here, idk what you talking about. You assumed things and outed her role out of your own violation?

I am telling you to reveal ultra flavor name in the thread yes, because if not he will be interrogated by me next DP.

For TAC, I told you we are pushing him not only because of what we presumed is a slip, but also how he behaved and acted this DP. Like did you even real charlie? you can't come to me and play the victim card for not reading, give me a break my guy.

yeah now that you can focus on nat you are suddenly active whereas before you barely talked, funny how that works
Ok folks, lets analyze the worst votes from Souls wagon

This is just a half concession, nothing to see here tbh

Ok, so Ultra is calling out the hordes to vote Soul, and look what happens, next, we have these 4 beautiful thread stalkers coming out of woodwork, doing a fair thread stalker job

But wait there's more, At first glance you would think that their votes are sheep votes without sharing an opinion of their own or without anything of substance. , all this in the first 10 minutes after being called out to vote, the problem here is that they are also sheeping each other in the council vote pattern

For example the same people who are voting Soul without that much of an explanation are now voting Saber for a council spot
@Ultra Watson is looking better than Reloaded tbh, I think that we should strike in this throuple Saber-Reloaded- Alexis
Maybe Saber is playing everyone here and faked a poison on himself(herself?). Why would this pattern form? Coincidence? I think not!
Blud my thread solves gave us 2 scums
What were your suses so far?
What are your results
I altually provide results for this town
If Nalatia flips purple or blue Im IC

She's not reading, at all.
I am reading. And I told you that when somebody got caught doing something he can’t do it anymore.

You are constantly shading me and tilting me tf out.

I‘m watching Anime now. Can’t be bothered when I‘m just trying to help and look for the most optimal paths just to be met with pushback for ??? reasons.

I didn't push you to reveal nat role here, idk what you talking about. You assumed things and outed her role out of your own violation?

I am telling you to reveal ultra flavor name in the thread yes, because if not he will be interrogated by me next DP.

For TAC, I told you we are pushing him not only because of what we presumed is a slip, but also how he behaved and acted this DP. Like did you even real charlie? you can't come to me and play the victim card for not reading, give me a break my guy.
Eh, just fvck off for real. Im tired of you

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I am reading. And I told you that when somebody got caught doing something he can’t do it anymore.

You are constantly shading me and tilting me tf out.

I‘m watching Anime now. Can’t be bothered when I‘m just trying to help and look for the most optimal paths just to be met with pushback for ??? reasons.
I'm not shading you. I'm asking you for explanations because you're not listening. Instead of running away, can you read the post I typed out for you, explaining why what you're proposing isn't how it should go.
@Flower Let me try this again for you.

If we think Rej needs to be lynched, we lynch Rej. This is because, the contention is not that he's attached to scum. The contention is that Rej is making backdoor deals with scum. It could be an ability or a third wincon that he has omitted - the point is it's being done without Melkor's knowledge. So if we lynch Melkor, and he flips Town, we don't address any part of the above. Do you see now why what you're saying we do doesn't work?
It should not be this aggravating just to get you to work with me Flower.

Eh, just fvck off for real. Im tired of you
What did I even do to you? like for real. I didn't even know about the nat situation, you outed out of your violation when you did not even read the thread apparently. Stop playing this victim mentality man. I am honestly sick of it. Blame yourself not me for assuming stuff and not reading. I told you to read and catch up.

I actually agree with majority of his reads, stilll feels slighlty too easy to not have any strongly active player in POE. At least he has doubts about Ultra.

Ratchet is propabky town though, at the very least he is not paired with Watson.
@bold
Well isn't this interesting...
@The Orca @Adam 🍎 my main town reads are Flower (confirmed), Adam (confirmed), Naomi, Worst, Natalija, Soulkiller (i believe he is pro town indie).

Town leans on Ratchet, Broki, Xenos, Baki, TAC, Pot, Muugen, Orca.

Poe would be Watson, Mango, Yoho, Yo tan, Aries, Ripped Inactives, Polar.

on the fence on Ultra (he is trending down) Michelle, Emil (they are confirming each other but Emil could some kind of bastardish role).

Propanly forgot some people.
Also you didn't got back to me when i tagged you reg. Tac thing.

Were town reading Tac, thej immediately voted him in some while after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.